Feelings

Silent Love

Blueboy’s Pov

 

 

Chaeyoung looks at the black hair girl as the girl pulls her closer to her as the older girl looks at them confused.

 

“Stop flirting with my boyfriend.” Mina said looking down on the ground, shy as Chaeyoung looks at her in shocked

“W-what? Chaeyoung don't tell me you asked her to pretend she is your girlfriend.” Gaeun said as Chaeyoung free herself from Gaeun and wraps her arm around Mina as Mina blushes. 

“Let's go babe. Stop bothering me.” Chaeyoung said as Mina goes red as they started to walk away from Gaeun.

 

“What just happened?” Nayeon asked

“Chaeyoung called Mina babe.” Sana said

“And Mina called Chaeyoung her girlfriend.” Momo said

“Are they dating and Mina didn't tell us?” Sana asked as Momo shrugs.

“Hul.”(wow) Nayeon said as the three of them were speechless.

 

☆☆☆☆

 

They walked far away from the school grounds as Chaeyoung looks back to see if Gaeun followed her, Chaeyoung quickly let go of Mina’s hand as they looked at each other.

 

“Sorry for touching you. I know that you’re the flower beauty and you have a repetition to hang onto.” Chaeyoung said nervously as rubs the back of her neck.

“It’s okay.” Mina said quietly as she looks at the ground

“Mina-ssi, you don't have to worry about me.” Chaeyoung said as Mina looks at her in the eyes.

“I can take care of my problems by myself. Then.” Chaeyoung then bows and walks away as Mina watches her

“Mina!” Mina turned as it was Nayeon.

“Where did Sana and Momo go?” Mina asked

“What was that scene about?” Nayeon asked changing the subject.

“What do you mean?” Mina asked

“Don't play dumb. You just called your crush Chaeyoung, your ‘boyfriend’.” Nayeon said mocking what Mina said a couple of minutes ago.

“Oh… That.” Mina said blushing

“Why did you help her out? Was it because she is your crush? She could've taken care of her problem by herself. Why are you worrying about her?”

 

☆☆☆☆

 

After Chaeyoung walked away from Mina and told her not to worry about her anymore. Chaeyoung gotta man up and stop making herself being a bother to others that have to make them take care of her. She sigh as her phone vibrates in her pocket. She took out her phone and saw a text from Jeongyeon.

________

Jeongyeon


 

Come to the cafe.

Sure


________

“Hey Chaeyoung.. Why did you help the flower beauty girl?” Jeongyeon asked as she met up with Chaeyoung at a cafe after Chaeyoung told her the story.

“I mean all the girls are chasing after you even though you turned them all down. Even that Unnie.” Jeongyeon said as Chaeyoung just drinks her water.

“I only helped her get her bag. I mean her fanboys are there, but too scared to get her bag back. That day when all the sunbae tried to beat me up, she came up to me and thank me for helping her. And then the situation that happened a couple moments ago, made me uncomfortable. That's what that person was thinking. That’s why she helped.” Chaeyoung said looking out the window.

 

☆☆☆☆

 

“So that's why I helped. That's what I was thinking.” Mina said as Nayeon looked at her.

“Well, I guess that's the right thing to do, since she helped you with your bag before.” Nayeon said looking forward as they were walking home.

 

I guess I won't have to worry about her anymore.

 

~~~~~~

Flashback

 

“Mina-ssi, you don't have to worry about me. I can take care of my problems by myself.”

 

~~~~~~

The next day

 

But sometimes I still worry about her

 

“Mina.” A voice said as Mina turned around as it was Nayeon

“Good morning Nayeon.” Mina said as they walk to school together.

“What are you going to do if you see Chaeyoung?” Nayeon ask

“Might be best to leave her alone.” Mina said as walks a bit quicker than Nayeon.

“I see— ah! Hey! Wait for me!” Nayeon said as she tries to get in the same pace as Mina

 

As they walk up the stairs of the school, they notice Chaeyoung walking down the stairs while listening to music with both of her headphones. The two of them looked at Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung noticed them looking at her as she bowed and kept on walking down the stairs. The two girls got to the top as Mina turns around and watches Chaeyoung walk farther and farther away from her as Nayeon noticed Mina stopped walking and saw her watching Chaeyoung.

 

“You can go if you want. I can give the notes from our classes for you.” Nayeon said as Mina shook her head

“It's okay. It's for the best.” Mina said as she starts to walk to class as Nayeon stood in her spot and sighed

 

“Why can't she accept that she’s in love with Chaeyoung,” Nayeon said as she follows Mina inside their school.

 

They walk to their class as some of the fanboys for Mina was in their class. They sat down on their seats as they heard a loud bang from the door.

 

“Where is Mina Myoui?” A voice said as it was Cho Gaeun Sunbae.

 

Mina stood up and walked towards her as Nayeon followed her while Japanese duo wasn’t in class yet.

 

“Let’s talk.” Gaeun sunbae said as they went outside.

 

☆☆☆☆

 

“You and I are rivals. I don't care if you don't have feelings for Chaeyoung, but I'm just saying it because I see you as one. Plus you’re a flower beauty, so you can wait for guys around to chase after you and that's what I hate those kind of things. Ah! Chaeyoung!” Gaeun sunbae said as she ran down the stairs and cling onto Chaeyoung’s arm

“Do you want to go there too Mina?” Nayeon asked as Mina watches Gaeun sunbae cling onto Chaeyoung’s arm as Chaeyoung looked up and saw Mina at the top of the stairs, but looked away and started to run away from Gaeun sunbae.

“It's okay. She can take care of herself.” Mina said as she walks to class

“Why can't you just confess to her already?!” Nayeon said as she follows Mina from behind

 

I want to be there… to be by Chaeyoung’s side forever.

 

☆☆☆☆

 

Chaeyoung walk out of the cafe as she saw Mina and Nayeon walking towards her. She suddenly turned around as she didnt want them to see her. Chaeyoung walks away as she saw Gaeun Sunbae. 

 

“..” She mutters as she turned around again and faced towards Mina’s way. 

 

~~~~~

Flashback

(To where Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon are at the cafe, but walking home)

 

“Chaeyoung. Do you love Mina, the flower beauty?” Jeongyeon asked as Chaeyoung stayed quiet.

“Because I think Mina is in love with you.” She said as Chaeyoung looks at her

“I’ve seen what she looks at you when we cross paths with her. There's small hearts floating around her as you don't notice it when she sees you. What are you going to do about it?” Jeongyeon ask

“Nothing. You know, I'm not good in love relationships.” Chaeyoung said

“True, but maybe you can learn from this one.” Jeongyeon said as she walks ahead leaving Chaeyoung behind

“Are you coming?” Jeongyeon asked as she turned around, looking at the Chaeyoung who stopped her tracks.

“You can go ahead. I'm going to the library to find something.”

 

~~~~~

 

Chaeyoung looks at Mina and walked forward to Mina. Mina saw Chaeyoung coming towards her as Nayeon nudged her. They were now in front of each other as Chaeyoung bowed to them as Mina did as well. Chaeyoung walked by, but stopped as she wanted to say something.

 

“Mina-ssi?”

“Ne.”

“Do you want to… be friends?” Chaeyoung asked rubbing the back of her neck as she looks at Mina who was nodding like a child.

“Cool. Um… Can we also exchange numbers?” Chaeyoung asked as mina nods again.

 

They exchanged numbers as they had finished moments later.

 

“I’ll see you around then.” Chaeyoung said giving a little smile as she waved goodbye

“Bye.” Mina said

“Chaeyoung!” A voice said as the three of them looked as it was Gaeun Sunbae 

“..” Chaeyoung said as she ran off as Gaeun Sunbae stopped running and was in front of Mina and Nayeon.

“Wow. Chaeyoung can run.” Nayeon said 

“What did Chaeyoung say to you guys?” Gaeun sunbae asked

“She—“

“Nothing.” Mina said covering Nayeon’s mouth

“I see. Well, I have to go. I need to find Chaeyoung.” Gaeun Sunbae said as she ran off.

“Why did you lie Mina?” Nayeon asked

“Too obsessed.” Mina short reply

“That's true. No matter how many times Chaeyoung refuses her, she still doesn't give up.” Nayeon said as Mina nods.

“Let's go home now.” Mina said as Nayeon nods

“Good idea. I want to sleep and don't want to do any homework.” Nayeon said as Mina shook her head

 

☆☆☆☆

 

Mina lays on her bed as she looks at her contact list. She gave a nickname as Chaeng. She then text Chaeyoung as it became nerve wracking because she’s texting her crush.

 

________

Chaeng


 

Hi Chaeyoung :)

Hey :)

What are you doing?

________

 

Then a message notification pop up in Mina’s screen as it was Nayeon

 

________

Nabong

 

Hey. What are you doing?

Hi. Nothing much. I just started to text Chaeyoung.

________

 

Mina sent it as she put her face on her pillow as she squeals into happiness as she sent that message 

 

________

Nabong

 

Oooo. Look at Mina. Already talking to her future boyfriend.

:/ she’s not my boyfriend yet.

That's why I said FUTURE. Not boyfriend.

Whatever.

Hey. You should ask her to go to the school festival. I heard there

will be a lot of people going. You should go too.

I don't know. She might not want to go.

Hey. You might not know. She might change her mind if you ask her.

________

 

Another message notification pop up as it was Chaeyoung.

________

Chaeng

 

Hey. I was wondering if you want to go to the school festival.

You don't have to come if you don't want to. I'm just asking.

________

 

Mina then switch message to Nayeon

________

Nabong

 

Omg she ask me to go with her at the school festival.

Reply to her back. Hurry before she gets asked by someone else.

________

 

Mina switch to Chaeng’s message and replied

________

Chaeng

 

I would love to go with you.

It might be awkward for you since you are the school’s popular girl.

That's true

I think I have a way to not get people to pay attention to you at the festival 

________

 

What does she have in mind?

 

☆☆☆☆

 

“Wear this.” Chaeyoung said as I put it on.

“How do I look?” I ask as she looks at me

“You look cute. Nobody will know its you and me.” Chaeyoung said smiled as I nods as she puts hers on

 

_________

Hey guys another update for silent love. What does Chaeyoung have in mind? I wonder what they have put onto not get attention from everyone at the festival. Stay tune for silent love!

Babolueboy