Sick

Life Could Be A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the PH concert, Mina was placed off of all her schedule due to being super sick.  Dahyun had caught her cold too, but wasn’t as bad, so she continued her schedules.

 

The group came home to find Mina laid up on the couch.  It was late, why was she still up?

 

“Minari!” Momo ran over, cuddling her japanese pal.  Sana too joined them.

 

“Hello, I couldn’t sleep, so I just waited for y’all to come home.” Mina smiled.

 

Dahyun stayed in the back of the group.  She was in trouble with Mina due to not respecting her decision yesterday.  

 

 

“You should stay home as well!  You to are sick...” Mina said.

 

“no... onces will get suspicious and I am fine.” Dahyun argued back.

 

So the two have been on edge for awhile.

 

“Dahyun-ah.”

 

Dahyun looked up and saw everyone leaving and Mina looking at her.  

 

“Come here.”

 

Dahyun nodded and quickly walked over, sitting next to Mina.  Mina laid her head on the youngest shoulder, closing her eyes.

 

“I am sorry for not being here for you... I should’ve stayed... I had no fun without you.” Dahyun chuckled a bit and sighed.

 

“It’s fine, you’ll just have to make me food later...” Mina smiled before turning her head and digging her teeth into Dahyun’s shoulder.

 

“YAH!!” Dahyun shoved Mina away, “YOU ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter