-2-

Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of highheels echoed the hallways of the  worker's field in a big company in seoul. The male and female workers took each glance of their boss who passed by, they felt chills in their spine because of how they saw the look  in their boss's eyes. It was colder than ever, so they decided to continue their work. 

"Kenji." the female boss called out on one of her workers who flinched in their seats as they heard her voice. The huskiest voice of their boss that could make someone go gay if they were female and turn the guys on. 

"Y-yes,M-miss Hirai?" a guy asked as he appeared from his cubicle, it was indeed Momo Hirai. 

She showed a folder with his name on it, a deadly glare as he saw the folder drop to the ground. He trembled because he knew what was going on, Momo stepped on his application form and walked up to him. 

"Failed reports, wrong inventory. Your performce has affected 45% of my company's stocks. I gave you two chances on doing your work right, but why am I seeing more and more and more errors in your report and presentation?" she asked as she made eye to eye contact with him, she didn't care about the tears forming in his eyes. She didn't care at anything at all. "Get out." 

"I-i'm so--"

In a blink of an eye she held him by the collar of his work clothes, "Get.the..out." she said as if she spewed venom on him before roughly letting him go that made him stumble against his work desk.

She scoffed when her worker left the place in a hurry, all the workers who witnessed it went immediately to their respected works.They had taken the risk on applying in Hirai's company. They knew that Momo is like this ever since the accident ten years ago.


Before she went into the elevator to her office, she didn't look back but she spoke up with such authority and pride in her tone.

"I have given all of you bunch of lessons, and now you saw another one. I won't hesitate on firing any of you from my company. Hate me all you want, I don't care. You're under my name, my company. Do your work properly so I won't fire you and humiliate you like what I did right now. You got it?" she asked as she presed the button of the elevator going up.

"Yes mam." they replied in chorus without stuttering, Momo felt a bit satisfied on what she heard even though she knows that it'll continue soon so it wasn't new to her. She stepped inside and closed the elevator without making eye contact with her workers. She pressed the twentieth floor in her company as it was her own floor to begin with.

When she got on the floor, stepping outside of the elevator shaft. She went to the couch and saw down, placing her palms onto her face then gripping onto her hair. The pain was still present even for a long ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter