-1-

Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A light brown haired girl almost shoulder length hair, waves as a style came inside the classroom. She caught a few eyes since she was cute looking, she could only smile when she saw her seatmate looking at her already. She waved when her friend waved back before she sat beside her.

"I told you I should've fetched you at your house." The black haired girl said and hummed, smiling at her friend who rubbed the back of her nape."Let's come to school together tomorrow,Momo-chan."

The girl nodded at her,"Sure Mina-chan." 

Mina placed her arms on the desk then laid her head down, she loved how the brown hair color suited Momo so well. She couldn't take off her eyes from the latter. It's making her heart pound more every day she spends her time with the girl she likes. She met Momo when she transferred in Seoul University two years ago, she was the first person that she spotted out of the class of fifty. 

"Mina-chan." Momo said that had interrupted her thoughts, Mina hummed when she suddenly made a gesture toMina that she'll be neighboring her desk for awhile.

The young girl laughed and did what Momo wants, so the latter when to her desk and settled down. Mina let her left hand under the desk they were sharing for the while wait, Momo held her hand tightly as both of them looked at each other. Blushing adoringly at the small gesture that made their hearts flutter. 

"You're getting prettier everyday you know that?" Momo said quietly so teir classmates won't hear their conversation, that statement made the girl blush which made Momo felt she won. 

So Mina looked away, trying not to blush any further than that, but she was failing. She badly neded to let out the squeal she wants to release, then Momo scooted over and used her free hand to rest her head there as she stared at Mina who is dying because of her.

"Baka Momo-chan.." she whispered that made Momo smiled wider before she noticed that the teacher came inside. The older girl laughed a it then slowly let Mina's hand go which made the the girl look at her, already missing the warmth of Momo's hand in hers.

So, they proceeded with class until afternoon. Lunch came and Momo came with Mina to the cafeteria. They bought some of their lunches before they headed to the south part of the school.


They had a secret place that only them could get into. Momo founded it and decided to show it to Mina after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter