Chapter 9

Rebirth And Will Love You

--Preview--

Li Na is sleeping on the bed. Her hair messily sticks to her face because of those sweats emitted from her body.  She is curling into a ball, hugging her small trembling body.  

A soft voice full of grieves can be heard, "Sorry..sorry...sorry". Li Na keeps mumbling to herself. The tears continuously fall from her tightly closed eyes. She is having a nightmare.

Her head shaking erratically left and right. Being tortured in that long nightmare "No....!!!" She screams. Her eyes widely open. Her chest moving upward and downward uncontrollably as her finger is shaking in intense sadness.

She sits there on her bed while hugging her body. She looks so fragile as if one stimulation can break her down. A low cry emitted from that small body.

She looks around the dark room and touches the soft blanket under her. Thank god. Everything is a dream. The nightmare she had makes her too vulnerable and full of sorrow. She returns back to the time where she still in the spirit state. 

Helpless looking at how Shen Yun Tian continues his life alone. In that spirit state, she would always follow him but her frail hand cannot reach him.

He would go to her grave and sit there in the empty state. Day after day without stopping. From dark hair turn white. From youth till elderly. He didn't stop.

By the time his age come to the end, the last word he said before closing his heavy eyelid is only her name, "Li Na". With a voice that full of a sense of tiredness and exhaustion. 

That's why Li Na hopes that everything in her nightmare before is only a dream. She cannot bear to look that lonely man suffered like that. 

Even though she had waked up, the emotion keeps overwhelms her. It doesn't make her heart calm down even after knowing she is in her room. She still feels scared and fear. 

With those unsteady legs, she stands up from her bed and walks out of her room. She needs to see Shen Yun Tian to release herself from this pain.

Slowly she goes to Shen Yun Tian's room. When she arrived in front of her door, her steps stopped. Suddenly feeling unsure whether she should proceed or not.

Its dark outside, he should probably still sleep. But her heart right now is in a mess. She needs him. 

'Its okay if you are being selfish'. Those words he uttered before makes Li Na decides to raise her hand and knock on that door. But still, its a light hit. She just tries her luck. Its okay if Shen Yun Tian is still asleep.

After waits for a moment and there is no response, Li Na raises her hand to knock again but this time she thought to herself, maybe Shen Yun Tian really sleeping and she is bothering him. 

Just as she wants to turn around and left the place, she heard a 'Click' sound. The door is open.

Shen Yun Tian comes out with a well neat appearance. It seems that he still is not sleeping yet. Behind him, there is a lot of files on the table at the corner of the room. It looks like he is reviewing work related documents.

"Mr. Shen, am I bothering you?" Li Na bites her lips. Since she is in her vulnerable state, her eyes are red from crying and her voice is cracked a bit. 

Shen Yun Tian clenched his hands tightly. He is concerned about Li Na's condition. "Come in" He showed her the couch so she can take a sit there. 

-------

Hi guys, thank you for enjoying my story. As you can see this book mainly focuses on romance and more romance. So hope you will love this book!

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by which is 

inkitt.app.link/RA_zana1

or 

https://www.inkitt.com/stories/romance/268270/

 

 

Love you \(^v^)/