CH2

Sugar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

“Tzuyu! Chaeng are you ready?””

“yes unnie. We’re excited to finally meet your girlfriend!”

 

A big grin appeared on Dahyun’s face as they walk towards the exit.

 

“Momo unnie’s driver will pick us up.”

“You look so happy unnie!” Dahyun blushed towards Chaeyoung’s statement

“I haven’t seen her for like a week now because she’s busy on her work so I’m really excited to see her today, she said that she’s with her best friend.”

“How did you two meet?” Tzuyu curiously asked

Dahyun gulped with their maknae’s question.

“Uhh… well…”

“Come on unnie you can tell us that you and your girlfriend met at the bar and things escalated quickly.” Chaeyoung teased Dahyun.

“Yah Chaeyoung I don’t go to the bar! And no!”

“So how did you two meet?”

“Hmmm well… Momo unnie used to be my old friend’s sugar mommy.”

“Sugar what?!”

“Okay first of all she’s not my sugar mommy. I don’t need one okay?” Well it’s true Dahyun’s family is wealthy they even asked Tzuyu to stay with them to help her but Tzuyu refused to stay with them. “I really like Momo unnie. I kinda think I love her already.” Dahyun confessed as they wait for Momo’s driver to pick them up.

“Care to explain things then?” Tzuyu asked.

“Okay so… Momo unnie used to be a sugar mommy of my old friend. And before you ask who, I cannot tell you okay let’s respect her privacy… that friend introduced me to Momo unnie we used to hang out together and stuff… but the you know the setup of this sugar mommy and baby thingy right? My friend literally used unnie to satisfy her material need and she cheated. They have this kind of agreement that no other relationships aside from each other but my friend broke it. Momo unnie got mad and sad. I talked to her and even after they broke up we still hang out and talk. And then few months later unnie asked me to date her not as her sugar baby but as a real date because said she likes me.”

“Wow your girlfriend is nice.”

“She is. You’ll like her for sure.”

Few minutes later an expensive looking car stopped in front of the girls. A guy with his suite. It was Momo’s driver. The ride is comfortable with three girls chatting at the back seat. They didn’t even realize that they arrived.

It was an apartment wherein Momo owns th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter