CH1

Sugar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

Another ordinary day with Tzuyu. She spent most of her day pretending that she was listening with her professors. She’s now packing her things but not like other students who will go home or spend time with friends she will go to her one out of three jobs. Today is her shift in a library, it is actually her favorite work she spends most of her time arranging the books and if she’s done she will just sit there and study.

“Tzuyu-ah you’ll have to go to work again?”

“Ohh yes. I’ll be heading to the library today.” Tzuyu said as she puts her backpack on.

“We already miss you Tzuyu.” Dahyun said with a pout

“Sorry unnie I’ll make it up to you and Chaeyoung tomorrow!”

“Great! We’ll be meeting Dahyun unnie’s girlfriend!” Chaeyoung said as she gave Dahyun a big smile.

 

Chaeyoung and Dahyun are Tzuyu’s best friends they’ve known each other since high school or simply when Tzuyu moved to Korea.

She’s actually having a hard time right now. Her life is not like this before although their family is not rich at least they can provide. But right now her parents cannot even send money to her, because of this Tzuyu took three jobs to support her own studies. Tzuyu is smart she’s a scholar but she needs money to pay rent, buy food, and basically money to survive to a foreign country. Going back to Taiwan is out of her options because the plane tickets are too expensive.

 

-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter