prologue.

Bittersweet Us

Jungkook fluttered his eyes open and a contented smile settles on his face immediately, the main cause of it being the precious man he loved with all his heart that was sleeping soundly right next to him. He stared at him lovingly and once again thankful how after all the obstacles and efforts of the universe to separate them, they overcome those together and there they were nowㅡ living their life on a small apartment filled with love and warmth. They didn't have a lot like they used to but they couldn't have asked for more. They were happy with each other and that's all they've asked for. To be with each other.

 

Jungkook pressed a light, loving kiss on Taehyung's forehead, before slipping off carefully from him and approached the balcony in which they spent a lot of time hugging, snuggling on each other while gazing up to the sky appreciating the pretty stars and just basking in each other's presence and warmth. It was one of the simple things they treasured, just being together. They couldn't stress enough of how thankful they are as they could be together.

 

Jungkook stretched out his limbs and took a deep breath of the chilly fresh morning air. He hummed in contentment as a pair of arms claimed it's place around his waist and a weight fell on his neck. He turned while enclosing the arms around his waist and stared at the male with so much intensity and love, resulting a blush to settle on the said male.

 

Jungkook leaned in to press a loving kiss on the male and pulled away for a moment just to stare at the love of his life. The two stared at each other, wondering how everything just seems to be so perfect. Just two young male who are madly in love with one another and having the time of their life.

 

The pair took a few moments just to appreciate each other's presence before leaning to attach their lips and could feel the other smiling into the sweet kiss.

 

Jungkook let out a lighthearted laugh, one that left the male embraced on his arms entranced. Looking at how whipped his love is for him, he booped his nose against his as Jungkook found himself at the same situation for him. Totally whipped.

 

 

 

"Love you, Taehyung."