The Cringe Dad and the Cool Uncle Part 1

Single Father + Kids! Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sitting within the dining room in their chairs both Jeongyeon and Momo  were staring in excitement at the man that was sitting across the table. The man had a look of late thirties with neck length black hair that was left in abit of a messy way. For clothing he wore plain colored shirt with tattered denim pants. 

This here was Kim Heechul or Heechul for short to close friends and family of his, ex-member of the Korean idol group named Super Junior,the secretary of Park Jin Young (Senior).

 At this moment the honorary uncle to both Jeongyeon  and Momo, who right now was leaning back in his chair with his  legs cross with a glass of light-alcohol beer with ice in his left hand that he was drinking while his right was holding a pair of dice he was shaking abit before tossing them onto the table till they stopped with single dots facing up.

"And that right there girls is what we call rolling snake eyes." Heechul told the girls with a slight deep masculine voice that men and women would find attractive that went well with his current look.

"Oh yeah, look at that! They look like little eyes! Oh, cute." Momo said once she examined the dice on the table, in which Heechul couldn't help but smile at how Momo had reminded him so much like someone he once knew.

"So, Uncle Heechul. When would you finally take me out to those bars that have cute waiters you always mention?" Jeongyeon asked as she lean in on the table, the man had raised both girls since then and Jeongyeon  looking up to him as the closes father-mother-figure that both she and her sisters had ….just not the most 'perfect' mom-dad in the world nor a role model but Heechul still held the title of 'Coolest Uncle Ever'.

"I've said it before Jeongyeon , and I'm gonna say it again. Not until you are of legal age to enter, and no sorry Momo but I rather hell freeze over than letting you step foot in a bar." Heechul  said sternly towards the younger Park who look like she was gonna asked but dropped it and pout cutely when she said that along with his oldest niece letting out a groan in frustration. This was at this time that their father and Heechul's boss and friend, JYP had walked in with Gucci in tow.
 

"Hey girls! What's going on? Up top!" JYP had spoke with his hand raised high towards Heechul for old times of when they were back in college days, though the latter would glance his dark brown eyes over to see him giving off a small but charming smile towards him. Thankfully he was saved from the trouble when his niece (Momo ) spoken.

"Uncle Heechul is teaching us important life lessons!" Momo said in a excited tone, in which JYP would frown a little and lowered his hand down as he looked to his third eldest daughter.

"What…kind of life lessons she is teaching you?" he asked in a suspicious tone while Heechul  would just keep on sipping his dri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter