Chapter Two Meeting a School Goddess

Unbounded Immortality

" Let today be the start of something new. "

Bella's POV

Today is the start of school for sure students will be late while here i am already at school at exact 6 am in the morning our class start at 7:30 am our school hallway has a pretty view and i like seeing sunrise, sunset's and different colors of the sky specially when i'm alone and the place is so quite it's so refreshing and heals me every time, so let me introduce my self i am a school president Bella Snow they all choose me and i couldn't do anything about it they all look up to me because they say that i have the good looks and the top one in the class what if they found out that i'm actually the owner of the most top school Smallville High that would be such a headache rumors i can't deal with that being in this situation is already too much i might be popular but i only have one friend and she's currently far away from me i haven't even met her in real life yet she's my social media friend this might be sound stupid but god is good i found a true friend that i could trust to with all my heart she will always be the only friend that listens and understand every situation or decisions that i made she cheer me up when i can't pull my self up when self esteem and anxiety take over my head well, she's pretty busy right now with her personal life so we only talk once in a blue moon like pretty rare and i totally understand that and respect that but it's just sad that we don't talk like before..  And about my dad he and mom actually keep us a secret that we are their daughters to protect us i have a little sister is she's one year younger than me she's turning seventeen while me is already 18 we don't talk much when were at school to avoid suspicions she's also pretty one of the prettiest here at school people actually think were rivals when it comes to looks and when it comes to study well she's still think so young and don't wanna be so serious about school, she always act like a kid sometimes it's annoying but i love her.

[ Bella suddenly heard someone running and running out of breath the sound is getting closer ]

Their's actually a student running to school at this hour? for the first time in forever i'm impressed, i wonder why this person is so early maybe got scolded or something so decided to get to school at this hour, i tried to take a glimpse of this student.. oh it's a she.. and well pretty she seems like a new student to me she looks so cute since she entered the same room as me then i'm sure she would be my classmate.. she's still at the front door? wondering where will she take a seat? i think .. i tried to check my watch it's only 6:10 am then suddenly feel she staring at me so i tried to check it..

" hahahahah what?! " she looks so sweaty and she's checking me then hurriedly turn around and tried to get in the room she must be feel embarrassed or something i can't deny she's really cute girl i hope we could be friends she must be run so fast . Wait she seems familiar ... i believe i already saw her somewhere .. wait give me a moment i hate this feeling you know when you remember something but then you couldn't remember exactly what is it this will keep bothering me if i didn't remember it. OH! i remember now, she's that girl that i saw at the airport i actually accidentally captured her with my phone when i'm trying to take a selca she's looking at someone at that time but it seems like she's looking at my camera she's so pretty, she looks like a lion queen because of her hair and her pretty round eyes.

OH! i remember now, she's that girl that i saw at the airport i actually accidentally captured her with my phone when i'm trying to take a selca she's looking at someone at that time but it seems like she's looking at my camera she's so pretty, s...     

END OF BELLA'S POV

" What feels like the end is often the beginning "

Aerin's POV

[ Phone rings ]

I took the phone and answer it for sure it's yuki who else would call me at this hour? she's my only friend.. 

" Hello? " 

" Aerin.. i know it's the first day of schoo- " 

[ Hang Up ] 

OMGosh! it's first day of school and i'm gonna be late!!! i immediately get up take arranged my things and started to get a shower ... how can i forget? i can't be late it was my first day at school and i can't be late noooo..... so after taking a shower and dressing up i started running to school because i don't have a bike okkeeee let's run like hell! 

After few minutes i finally  arrived at the school thank god finally i'm here and i'm so tired why this school is so quite? is it natural for school to be this quite? aah! the class might be starting! but wait why is this girl still in the hallway wow she even for real? someone this pretty actually exist in the world she's even prettier than those celebrity shes's like a goddess like how some author describe a book character why is she just there looking at the sun it's already late.. 

[ She's already at the front door when she received a message tone so she took her phone while standing at the front door and checked the messaged ]

[ She's already at the front door when she received a message tone so she took her phone while standing at the front door and checked the messaged ]

I don't know what to say.. i woke up early run like hell on my way to school because i thought i was late gosh i am stupid.. i turn around to check that girl in the hallway then she suddenly look at me i hurriedly turn around and get in the room.. 

" hahahaha what! " she says. 

Omg this day is so embarrassing and so epic ughhh i hate it, it's my first time getting back to school ever since i was eight and it started like this.. i hope she's from other class well she seems like from other class cause she's so tiny for sure she's just younger than me i'll be fine..

End of Chapter two

" Beauty is embarrassing "

- Wayne White -