Chapter Five : Signs

DON'T LET ME GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo,Dahyun,Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon they are noticing something bout their friend Momo, they oftenly see her with Mina. Jeongyeon recognized the girl because they met the girl five years ago when she was around her teen age years.

"Wait, so you mean.. Momo's attached to that Mina girl? How did you even got her name?" JIhyo asked Jeongyeon, both of them are in the livingroom of their house. Chaeyoung and Dahyun are quiet, holding their hands together while listening to the older girls converse seriously.

 

Jeongyeon sighed and looked at her,"I have connections too you know, I have a friend inside her school. Luckily, she's her classmate. Mina Myoui, she's 21 years old.  Japanese like Momo, moved to Korea by some unknown reason that I can't even get a hold of it why, She is from a reach family back in Japan." she explained and showed Mina's picture to the three, "I don't even know why Momo is even attached to this girl."

 

"Maybe.." Chaeyoung spoke up getting the attentionof the three girls,"Something's gonna happen to that Myoui Mina." her eyes are still looking at the picture Jeongyeon is holding, "Remember how me and Dahyun eonnie..-"

"So you mean she's.." Dahyun interrupted and blinked, she wasn't believing what Chaeyoung was getting on. Her eyes looked at Jihyo and Jeongyeon,"Eonnie yah.."

 

"I-is it a coincidence? I mean.." Jihyo was out of words, because once Chaeyoung spoke up. All of it gets right, somehow she possess a power to predict. Only the bad things.

"Maybe that is why Momo eonnie is always with her." Chaeyoung whispered and looked at Dahyun,"Not only that.."

 

The next thing Chaeyoung said made the girls stop, it scared them. If they were alive, they'll go pale on what she said.

 

 

---

 

 

"Momo?" Mina blinked as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter