Bully (SaTzu)

Twice One-Shots [REQUESTS OPEN]

Satzu Fluff(?)

Requested by and dedicated to Adriana_Grande1225


Sana was a pretty pretty popular girl in school, and her being hot and her cute personality only added to her popularity. She's only ever had her 2 friends, Mina and Momo, who were popular as well. Guys were always on Sana's tail, but she always rejected them because she was gay, even so, multiple girls were swarmng after her as well, some wanted to be with her, and some wanted to be her. Sana's life was basically perfect, execpt for one thing, Chou Tzuyu.

Chou Tzuyu was the most popular girl in school, she was the prettiest, the smartest, and the most honest. Tzuyu constantly had guys and girls following her like Sana has, except Tzuyu has more. Though Tzuzu doesn't seem like it, she loved to play pranks, but only on Sana, and Sana hated her for it. Tzuyu actually has a crush on Sana, but she doesn't know how to deal with her feelings, so she plays small pranks on her, hoping that maybe her hear will reach the cute girl.

Sana was spending her time in the library today, arranging the books as detention, the library was empty since everybody went home. Usually Mina and Momo would be with her, but Mina was out with her girlfriend Chaeyoung, and Momo was out with hers, Dahyun. Tzuyu on the other hand, was setting up another prank, she was waiting for Sana to walk out the gate and trip her, but she noticed that Sana was late and decided to go to look around for her.

Suddenly, a guy barged into the library

"MINATOZAKI SANA" The guy pointed

"What do you want Mark"

Mark was the most popular guy in school.

"So you think you just reject me huh" Mark said, pinning Sana to the bookshelf that Tzuyu was hiding behind

"Yes, because I'm not into you, I'm into girls Mark"

"Well I'll make you into guys" Mark said, leaning into Sana

Before Mark kiss Sana's lips, Sana pushed her face to the side and bit Mark on the hand. Mark than immediately slapped Sana on the face so hard it knocked her back, sending an echo throughout the whole library. Sana laid on the floor, holding her cheek crying. Mark than approached her and grabbed her by the wrist. 

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE" Mark shouted

Sana just shrunk in fear. Mark was about to slap Sana again and Sana flinched, but nothing hit her, when she opened her eyes, she saw Mark on the floor in pain, she looked over and saw Tzuyu there.

"Tzuyu? Why're you here?" Sana sobbed out

Tzuyu just grabbed Sana by the wrist and ran away from Mark. They ran away, all the way out to the school gate. Tzuyu turned and immediately placed her hand on Sana's cheek. Sana just stood there, wide eyed in shock at what was happening.

"Tz-Tzuyu, what are you doing"

"Checking if you're okay, duh?" Tzuyu said carassing Sana's cheek

"Why?"

"Because I... I um..." Tzuyu hesitated

"Because you like me?" Sana asked, and Tzuyu just nodded

"Look I know I've been playing pranks on you, but it's because I don't know how to deal with my feelings and I'm sorry, but I just really rea-"

"Stop" Sana interrupted

"I know you don't like me and that's fine but-"

"Tzuyu stop, I don't like you back, but because you beat up Mark for me, I forgive you a little, and we can try to be friends" Sana said

"Really?"

"Yes"

From that day forward, Sana and Tzuyu became good friends, and 7 months day, they started dating.

A/N: 
For ya'll SaTzu shippers, hope you like it :) Feel free to make requests guys. LEAVE MANY MANY COMMENTS AS USUAL