06: " Cat got your tongue? "

Sincerely Despising You

Mina's POV 

It's been weeks after we went to Everland and let me tell you what, can I just--- die right now?

WHY DID I SAY THAT TO HER?!!?!?!??! 

"Oi Minari, you've been acting strange these past few days. Is something bothering you?" Nayeon sat beside me and stole the remote control, switching it to a sports channel. "Maybe I can help you or somethinggg."

Can it be helped though? The already happened! 

I clicked my tongue and stole the remote control from her this time. "No, you can't help me. It's undo-able. Leave me alone."

As if a light bulb suddenly shined on top of her head, she snapped her fingers, looking at me with widened eyes. "Wait... wtf? Are you pregnant?!?!??!"  

I gasped, glaring at her. "You freaking idiot! I am not! Go away you disgusting bunny!" 

"HAHA! Okay fineeeee, sheesh what a cold penguin you are!" 

I know I'm cold okay? but my cold aura kept on getting melted, all because of that little beast! 

Speaking of, I haven't seen her at all today. Where the heck is she? Is she fighting with those hoodlums again? Ew. 

"You looking for someone?" 

I jumped from my seat and looked behind me. Great. Now it's Jeongyeon's turn. " Shut up. I am not. "

Jeongyeon gave me a mocking smile then left me all alone in the living room. Oi, oi, oi Jeongyeon what the heck is with that smile huh? Want me to rip you into shreds? 

I rolled my eyes and stood up. If I continue to stay here, who knows who will be the next one to annoy the hell out of me. 

*BLAG!* [door opens]

I flinched pretty badly to the point that I almost fell on the ground. I swear to GodJihyo!! Who the hell is it this time---

"Oh? Mina unnie what'cha doing here?" It's Chaeyoung. Weird. Her right cheek is really red. It's like she got slapped or something. 

But that is not the case

because 

she is walking closer to me. TO ME.

Oh.

my.

god---

Jihyo.

"Oi, why are you not answering? U ded or something?" she asked, poking my arm. 

asdfghjkl

Okay Minari. Maintain your composure. Maintain... maintaaaaain!!!

"The hell? Stop poking me. It's gross." wew okay Minari! Nice job!

"Still cold as ice huh?" she smirked. Wow that's hot--- I mean annoying. 

"Still an huh?" I counterattacked. 

"None of your business."

"My coldness is none of your business as well."

"You know, you should stop being a sometimes."

"Me? A ? Well, listen here Son Chaeyoung--"

"I love you."

"-- I don't care about... wait.... what?" 

"I love you."

"Wha...."

"Cat got your tongue?" she laughed, leaning her face closer to mine. "You know, your ears get red whenever you get flustered. That's cute." she tapped one of my ears lightly and finally she withdrew her freaking face! "Don't worry, I don't love you nor like you. I still hate you. BLEH!" she stuck her tongue out and hopped herself outta this conversation. She went upstairs already. 

WHAT THE

"YAH! SON CHAEYOUNG YOU BRAT!!!!" 

-----------------------

Jihyo's POV 

*sighs* I have to buy groceries for the girls. Our refrigerator is empty as heck. Ugh, why do I have to be the one to take care of these childish teenagers? 

Well enough of me ranting because I'm now near to my destinationnnn, wieee~~~

"What is this piece of trash?" 

I stopped on my tracks when I saw a middle aged woman and.... Chaeyoung? That's Chaeyoung, I know it. 

It seems like they're bickering. Outside the grocery store I'm supposed to buy from. 

Okay, It seems like I can't bring to reveal myself so I will just hide behind this lamp post and wait for them to finish their heated argument. 

"M-Mom... it's my birthday present for you." 

Wait.. that's her Mom?

"I don't need it. Throw it away."

"B-But..."

"I told you already before, I never want to see your face again. " 

What a ing !

Okay , I cannot handle this rage inside me anymore. I should just--- 

"Why are you like this to me?! I haven't done anything wrong! So why----" 

Son Chaeyoung got cutted off.

She got slapped. 

ing slapped. 

Okay that's it, I'm gonna charge in there. 

"Excuse me?! who told you that you can slap our Chaeyoung?" I yelled at her Mom, pulling Chaeyoung away from her. "You might be her Mom but that doesn't mean you can slap her like that!" 

"Tsk.. I'm gonna leave now!" her Mom said, completely walking out of the picture. 

I turned to Chaeyoung with a worried look on my face, I mean who wouldn't be worried? "Chaeyoung, are you okay?" 

"Yes Jihyo unnie... I'm just gonna go head back home." she said emotionlessly. Her eyes looked so empty. Poor Chaeyoung...

"Are you sure---" 

She already started walking away from me. Without a single goodbye. 

Maybe I should just ask her about it at home. 

Oh shoot! Groceries! 

-----------------------------

Chaeyoung's POV 

It was tiring as usual today. 

I thought I would cry the moment I get home. 

But then I saw Mina.

I don't know, I just felt at ease.

I also had fun teasing her. 

It changed my mood in an instant. 

She's funny.

And cute.

I like it.

Maybe she's not that bad after all? 

Especially when she's like the Moon.

So cold yet so beautiful.

Myoui Mina... how interesting you are.