Punishment

+ILYWTBOMH+

Aaron!!"

Aaron had just finished swimming class, so he was still damp. He already changed but he was assigned to be the one to do the aftercare so he came back.

"What the did you guys just do?!" he exclaimed. "Why did you push her?!"

"Uhm... we... WE DIDN'T!" one tried to explain.

"She fell!" another one added.

"Accidentally?! I saw you push her!" Aaron answered back, pointing at the girl with the icing on the face. "Get her out of the pool."

"What?! We don't have any extra clothes!" one complained.

"I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO CHANGE. I TOLD YOU TO GET HER OUT OF THE POOL, RIGHT NOW." Aaron repeated, fiercely. "ONE!... TWO!"

"okay, okay, I'll go!!" the girl with the icing smudge started to take her shoes off. Aaron furiously approached the girl who was taking her shoes off and pushed her towards the pool, her shoes eventually floating. "Someone's going to die and you're still taking your shoes off?!"

The other two girls squirmed in fear.

"WHO WANTS TO GO NEXT?!" Aaron asked, turning to the other two.

"W-we're sorry!" the girls chorused and eventually jumped in to help. Aaron watched as the three brought Hebe towards the side of the pool, Hebe eventually gripping the side bar to catch her breath. Aaron reached his arm out and held Hebe's, eventually pulling her out of the pool.

Finally getting herself on dry land, Hebe coughed a few, bumping to Aaron due to the additional gravity of the water.

"Tsk, Aiyo!" Aaron cursed.

Looking up at the guy, Hebe started to utter words.

"T-thank-"

"Don't get me wet!"

Hebe didn't say anymore. Her hands just crawled up to her shoulders, feeling the after-chills of the water.

"Hurry up and change your clothes. You might catch a cold." Aaron spouted before approaching the pool. "And you three," he paused, pointing at the three girls still swimming like frogs in the lake. "Don't come out of there until tomorrow."

=o=o=o=

"Opportunity cost is a result of scarcity. Because resources are scarce, producers making decisions to produce a certain good sacrifice the next best alternative good that could be produced with that resource. "

Roan was attentively listening, at the same time copying notes on the board. He stopped when he saw the dean pass by through the classroom window, and confusion grew in him when the dean was followed by his brother.

What's going on?

=o=o=

"I've heard that you accused students of class C of bullying the transferree, and you made them throw themselves in the pool. What's worse, you even PUSHED them in." the dean crossed his arms at the top notcher who was seated on the couch infront of him. "Aaron, you're the pride of this university! How can you act like this?! They're trying to help her and you-"

"Excuse me?" Aaron breathed out a smirk. "They were 'TRYING' to help her? Is that what they told you? Sir, I saw it all. From the cake slapping until they pushed her into the pool."

"Don't change the story!! The three girls came to me, crying. They told me all the details! How could you do something like that? That's your problem; your conduct."

Aaron rolled his eyes and stood up.
He knew that defending himself won't get him anywhere, plus scolding the dean is gonna cost.

"Okay, fine. I'm the bad guy, so what's my punishment?"

"I'll be giving you a warning. I will have to suspend you for a week, but since you're the dean's lister, I'll just be giving you three days suspension. You have to reflect on your mistakes."

Aaron just gave a shrug and walked out of the office.

"Sure. Whatever makes you happy, Sir."

=o=o=

"I'm home."

Hebe announced as she finally arrived home.

"Jie, you're home."

The boy who was watching news in the dinning room stood up to greet her, having his hair all spiked up as his smiling face gradually disappeared when he noticed a rather angry Hebe.

"Jie, are you okay? What happened?"

"DON'T ASK!!!" Hebe growled, rolling her eyes. "I hate those es."

"Did you have a fight?"

"KINDA." Hebe sighed, walking towards the stairs, up to her room. "Ah, Wang Zi! I'm not gonna eat dinner, I lost my appetite."

"Oh okay... Mom told us to buy groceries tomorrow since it's Saturday."

"Fine."

Then she slammed her door shut.