3 musketeers

Walking On A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Wake up Nayeon, we don’t have all day, you know!?” Momo yelled as she walked into their room.A sigh was heard as she looked at the oldest of the band. “Shut up, I'm trying to sleep here,” Nayeon mumbled as she tried closing her eyes to sleep once again.   

 

“Nayeon I swear if you don’t get up right now I'll have Somi get a bucket full of water again,” Momo warned and Nayeon quickly shot up. “Okay, let’s not take it that far. I’m up, what else do you want from me?” Nayeon whined. Momo laughed, “Glad to see the thought of a 17-year-old pouring water on you scares the out of you.” She teased Nayeon, who only glared in response.

 

“Whatever, just get down to business. What are you planning to force me to on this fine Sunday evening.” Nayeon grumbled. Momo smiled sweetly. “Well since you asked so nicely, I'll tell you. We were planning on hanging out with Somi’s friends today.” Momo said and Nayeon raised an eyebrow. “She still keeps in touch? The kid put more effort into keeping her friendships alive than all of us combined.” Nayeon mused and Momo laughed lightly. “Well, our ‘friends’ didn't really put much effort into it either. It's a teamwork thing, I guess.” Momo told Nayeon, who nodded.

 

“So she wants us to tag along?Are her friend's fans or something?” Not eye on asked Momo thought for a sec, recalling the information that Somi had given her. “Two of her friends are, a girl named Tzuyu and another girl named Chaeyoung I think.But not fans, they're just supportive of Somi’s dream.There's another one, but Somi has never mentioned her name.” Momo informed Nayeon, who nodded as she listened. “And they're bringing their friends too, though I don't have an idea of whether they're fans of us or not,” Momo added a few seconds later.  Nayeon stood up.

 

“She has some great friends, meanwhile the rest of band can't relate,” Nayeon said with a smile. “That's great! I mean, at least one of us is a social butterfly.” Nayeon said causing Momo to giggle. “There's Jeongyeon too, but she's a flirt. The guys and chicks love her.” Nayeon said as she feigned disgust. “I don't see how, though..” She continued.

 

Momo laughed. “You never let a compliment slip by without an insult coming right after, do you?” She asked with a bright smile.

 

“Nope, it's my job. Now let's go meet up with Somi and her friends.”

 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

 

Nayeon and Momo arrived at the meeting place just on time. That was rare for Nayeon, and especially so for Momo. Being punctual wasn't them, but for Somi, they had managed just for her. Of course, Somi and her friends were already there. And damn, she was surprised,to say the least.

 

One looked like a complete kid, one you just had to protect from bullies. Her name was Chaeyoung. She was very easy going and fun to talk to, though her jokes were what Jeongyeon’s type, aka really bad jokes.

 

The other was a young girl named Tzuyu.  She gave off rich girl vibes, and she was pretty. Pretty was an understatement though, the girl was knock out gorgeous.  She was quieter than Chaeyoung, and seemed more awkward when in conversations t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter