Its Good For You

Walking On A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The concert venue’s lights went off all of sudden and the audience rustled in excitement. A group of 5 came in, and the cheering grew louder.The vocalist went ahead to her position on the stage.She grabbed a hold of the mic in front of her, smirking at the audience. “Intact is here, Y'all ready?” She asked, the crowd responding with immense cheering. She scanned around looking at the fans’ faces, only happiness was seen.

 

The girl looked back at her friends, The rest of Intact. They were all pumped for this gig, understandably so. It was a venue with a capacity of 4100, the biggest gig for them yet. And they were all there for the same thing: The Music.

 

That was the best thing about it. The beat fell into place, and the concert began.

 

Nayeon smiled brightly.This was it. This was her home.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Mina sighed as she read the slip of paper for what felt like the thousandth time. In all honesty, she had no idea what the she was going to do in her life. She got fired from another part time job, and frankly, she was sure it wouldn’t be the last.

 

Sure, she was fine for about five months. The longest it took someone to fire her. But the thing is, It was the 9th job she’d been fired from in a time span of a year and a half.

 

“What is this number?Are you at nine or ten jobs?” Sana asked, amused. Mina glared and Sana laughed in response, taking the slip to look at it herself.

 

“Fell asleep in the bathroom?How is that even possible?Public bathrooms are disgusting!Why would you even do that?” Sana questioned.

 

“I was tired!Do you think I would willingly sleep in a public restroom of all places?!” Mina defended herself. “Well, I wouldn’t exactly put it past you….” Sana started.

 

Mina glared at her best friend. “I’m offended that you would even say that.”

 

Sana stuck out her tongue. “You still love me though.” She said smugly, and Mina made a face.

 

“Ew, no thank you. Tzuyu was always better, by the way.” Mina friend.

 

“Take that back!” Sana suddenly yelled as she messed with Mina’s hair.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter