❝ Coffee ❞

Snow White and her Seven Knights

— //03// 〈〈Snow white & her seven knights〉〉

 

“ Breaking up was like a bitter americano My memories still go to that cafe”

 

“All of them are your brothers?!” I said in disbelief. He just nodded to me and smile.

“Bro, who is she?” asked by the guy who is wiping the table. 'Jay' is written on his name tag.

Ah, an applicant!” shoulder guy answered and guide mo to sit on one table. I sat across him and 3 of his brothers stood behind him, The other 2 continue in wiping the tables, and one is busy in the kitchen.

“By the way I am Jin Lacroix, first born and CEO of Seasons coffee shop.” shoulder guy said, “As I said me and my brothers manage this coffee shop but we are still in need of helper.” he continued.

Helper?  “Waitress?” I asked.

“Dish washer, janitress.” the guy from the kitchen appeared. He is wiping his hand with his apron and he wears a chef uniform. He doesn't have a name tag on his uniform though.

What?! I don't even know how to do a single chore! Should I blame all of our maids?

“He is kidding, don't mind him.” Jin said.

“Ah.. yeah.” I awkwardly laugh, “But I still hope I can help with those.”

“Your name is?” suddenly one of his brother asked, he is tilting his head and he looks like a kid. He also sat beside me like a curious puppy. 'Jack' is written on his name tag.

“I haven't introduced myself yet, my bad. I'm Snow Crim..” so if I say I'm a Crimton, I'm doomed right? I mean my father is known in this field— “Snow Crimson! Yeah.. Crimson.”

“Woah, really? Your family name sounds like Crimton. You know him? The really powerful business man?” he asked once I again. I shook my head and smile at him awkwardly, “No, not really. And yeah, Crimson not Crimton.”

“So what else can you offer, Miss Crimson?” asked by the small pale guy. His skin is really fair like mine.. milky skin. Suga?.. it's written on his name tag.

“I'm a business management graduate,” I started. Well, I didn't attend universities, I enrolled on online schooling. “So I believe I certainly help in managing your coffee shop and uhm.. baking! I like to bake pastries, I can help with your desserts..”

“Pastries? Your hobby is baking? You must be really—” I cut the guy in a chef uniform off. “No, no. We're not rich. It's just that... uhm, my father own a bakery before. Haha, right, a bakery.” I almost facepalm myself.

“Wow, you have a lot to offer Miss Crimson. We would be glad to have you here. Welcome to the Seasons coffee shop!” Jin said. I automatically smile wide. Yes! You're so awesome Snow! I can't believe you got a job without resume or the help of your dad! “We'll be providing a room for you to stay in since we're opening at 5 am to 9 pm. It is included in your beneficiaries. Is it okay with you?” he added.

A room to stay in? “Ofcourse!” I can't hide my excitement so they were startled by my response, “Oh.. I mean, yes.”

I saw the chef guy shook his head as he lean on the counter.

“You'll be staying with 7 men, I hope you'll be fine. Let me introduce to you our coffee shop and my brothers.” Jin started, “This coffee shop is named Seasons because it is near the sea.” he pointed out the back part of the shop where I can see the sea from the glass door. There was a balcony there and it looks so relaxing. “And we're all boys. We inherit it from our late father, who died 1 year ago.” he added.

1 year ago? They must be still sad about it. “I'm sorry for you lost.”

Jin nodded with a smile and turn his attention to the guy standing behind him wearing a big smile. “This is Jay.Third born, our waiter.” he introduced.

I smile to Jay and slightly bow my head as he did the same. His smile can make the flowers bloom. He is definitely a sunshine.

“And he is Jack, sixth born.” Jin pointed the guy sitting beside me. I look at him and he smile to me brightly. “He is also our waiter here.”

I smile, “He looks like a baby.” I said turning my attention to Jin then back to Jack.

“Make me your baby then.” Jack said playfully while grinning. “And a play boy also.” I added and laugh.

“Next one is Agust, but we call him Suga.. for no reason at all.” he laugh. “Our second born and our barista.” Jin said so I look to Suga and gave him a smile and he just slightly bow to me. He actually looks intimidating. “And this is Christian but he got a nickname Chimchim, our fifth born and barista too.” he said while pointing the small guy who salute smile and salute to me as he stopped wiping the table so I smiled at him while the other guy is wiping the vase on the table.

“He is Monie or Rapmon, fourth born. He is a an underground rapper and he helps me as a manager since he only breaks something if he tried to help serving our guests.” Jin said pointing the taller guy with Christian. I smiled at him and he wave at me forgetting he is holding a vase. “Yeah.. like that.” Jin added, the reason why I chuckled. He is adorable though.

Christian and the chef guy rush to help Monie to clean the broken vase.

“You should be more careful.” the chef guy stated.

“And that is Justin, our youngest. We sometimes call him Kook, with a 'K'.” Jin said. I instantly frown and looked at him curiously, “Why Kook with a K?” I asked.

“Well, Kook because he is our chef since we also serve some pasta and dishes besides coffee. We just didn't make it too obvious.” he laughed. I nodded in realization “He is a snob though so bear with him.”

“Sure, I need this job so I definitely need to keep up with your company right?”

“Right!” Jack exclaimed that made me startled.

Later, the boys are starting to go their rooms. They live on the building next to the coffee shop. They also said where my room is.

Aahh.. This day is so tiring! I am going to open the door of my room when someone talk behind me, “Don't think you're that welcome here. I don't like you and I believe we don't need you.”

Shocked, I face the person behind me just to see Justin's stone cold no expression face. I almost raise my left eyebrow. It's actually obvious that he doesn't like me the first time he laid his eyes to me.. but as if I care right? I just need somewhere to stay and live my life.

I took a deep breath, “And I also don't think I like you and I don't care on your beliefs. Let's just work professionally, hmm?”

“You won't last here.” he warned.

“You bet.” I rolled my eyes and get inside my room and slam the door.

 

 

--

Ps. Sorry for the weird names! I tried to fit Bangtan's name on english names and thought why not try it on the english stage names they said during the buzzfeed interview? hahaha okay sorry for that. Is it okay or should I just make it their real names?