Red Velvet with Hotties

I Swear (Little Squirrel Sequel)

 

The school bell rings for the first time in the day, Junyoung who just arrived at school's main gate rushed in and goes straight to his first lesson, biology. He barged in and sighed in relief when he realised their Science teacher, Ms. Seo isn't arrived yet. His eyes shifted and find a smiling wide bunny-teeth girl sits beside his seat. He walks over to her place and sits on the chair.

 

"Im Nayeon, since when you switched your seat beside me?"

"From today i will sits beside you. and about your old seatmate, Wayne i already told him to take my seat beside Irene which he will never let this chance away"

 

Junyoung stared at Nayeon with unbelievable look. He glanced at Wayne who grins so wide as he hug Irene by side, and scoffed. He sighed and thinks it would be a good long day.

 

Nayeon giggled seeing his face and can't help but pinches both of his cheeks, making his face looks so weird. 

 

"Stop it, Im Nayeon"

 

Nayeon didn't obey him and continued with her grins become wider. 

 

"Im Nayeon!"

 

Junyoung reached her arms and hold it together. He zoomed in to her face and stared intently straight to her eyes. The two stayed still. Junyoung glanced to her lips and slowly leaned in. Nayeon smiled vaguely and her hands moved to Junyoung's shoulders. Their face only millimeters apart and their breaths can be feels to each other faces. Junyoung breaths become heavier and slow while Nayeon felt that her adrenaline being rushed over. Finally, their nose touched and................

.................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Morning Class!" 

 

a woman in her mid-twenty greeted, Ms. Seo smiled widely as she placed her books on the table. 

 

Junyoung groaned lowly at the interruption and leaned away, slumped his body lazily on the chair. A girl behind them, Yerin burst into a laughs and tears started to comes out from her eyes.

 

"Yerin? What's funny?"

 

The whole class looked at her but Yerin coolly shrugs it off.

 

"Nah. It's just i remembered funny moments about my little chickens"

 

 

 

Chen goes to his class with a cup of warm mocha on his grasp. His slightly messy hair completed his looks as he wears the school's uniform beneath his black jacket. The girls can't stop whispers about how good his looks, well it's almost everyday. And Chen is being Chen, he just ignored the attention he's getting and shrugs it off cooly. 

 

Since Chen's too busy with his thought and mocha, a girl suddenly appeared from nowhere and bumped into him. His mocha spilled over while the papers that the girl has been holds scattered over on the floor, a mess and drenched by the mocha.

 

"No! The councils reports!!!!" the girl yelled in horror as she realise where is her papers.

"Dammit! my mocha" same goes to Chen, his mocha spilled half of it.

 

The girl can't stop cursing as she tried to save her papers which it's useless since it already drenched pretty bad. Chen looks up and find her familiar.

 

"Eunha?"

 

The girl looks up and recognized him. She sighed and let out a small smile.

 

"It's been a while...." 

 

Chen mumbles as he accompany Eunha to School's computer lab. Eunha glanced at him and sighed deeply.

 

".....how are you with Shin?"

 

Eunha froze when he said the name. The name she used to love, but now....she started to doubt. Chen notices her expression and apologize immediately.

"....I take a break with him. He liked someone else that i can't compete with"
 
Eunha sighed realising the fact. 
 
"Who?"
"it's senior Irene Bae"
 
Chen suddenly burst into laughs. Eunha stared at him in disbelief.
 
"What's wrong?"
"I think you misunderstood again. Seriously? Why would that fool liked her? She's dating Wayne for force sake"
"But he's getting close to her recently"
"he did and it's because Irene need a help for....."
"For what?"
"uhmm...it's secret"
"Tell me!"
"what if i don't?"
"Hey!"
"Why you're so curious?"
"Well...it's Shin and-"
 
"You said you take a break with him. But why?"
 
A smirk started to bloom in Chen's face. As Eunha face looked down in embrassment. 
 
"T-that's not what i mean...." Eunha stuttered.
 
"Then?"
 
Other side...
"Do you still remember me, Mohiko?"
 
The boy expression turned gloomy as Mina stared sadly at him. He can answer her question but something hold him to say it.
 
"......Mina. I-i don't know how to say this..."
 
Mohiko finally shifts and now stares back at her. He holds both of her hands, smiling sadly. Mina eyes become watery as she locked gazes with him. She smile at him.
 
"M-Mina..i..love you"
 
Mohiko closed his eyes, didn't want to see her reactions. His hands starts to trembling and his heartbeat raised 7x times. But then he raised his brows as he realised a giggles. Mohiko open his eyes finding Mina smiled widely at him. 
 
"You fool. You make me wait for years only for hearing those confession. I love you too,Mohiko"
 
Mohiko face starts to lighten up and grinning ear to ear. He moves forward, pinning Mina to the other side of the bench. Mina moves her arms and circled it on Mohiko neck. Their lips touched and they starts to play more. Their holds tighten as it's more heated. Mohiko hand starts to roams around Mina body, enjoying her curves. 
 
Their clothes in mess. Mohiko 3 top buttons are left s, Mina skirt are moved near her groin, and their hairs are messed. It's more heated as moans are coming out from Mina mouth when Mohiko on her neck. 
 
"Mo....N-not here"
 
Mina pushes Mohiko slowly making him groaning. He frowned at her but looks down immediately as soon his gaze meets Mina glares. 
 
"You want to?" Mohiko nods like a kid at question. 
 
"Then...how bout school?"
 
"Junyoung will cover me up every Wednesday because i almost never appear at the first and second lesson. Ms. Seo is too boring. How about you? You know we can sneak up till lunch" 
 
"....Idk. Today i supposed to take some English test. But..."
 
Mohiko brows raises as Mina smile turns into smirk.
 
"Why not?"
 
 
"Where's that girl?"
 
a girl moves her big eyes around to looks her surrounding. Her finger tapping her wristwatch repeatedly, worried can be seen on her face. 
 
"Stop it, Jihyo. She will come dont worry" another girl beside her said, feeling annoyed
 
"But, Sana. the bell already ringing and Ms. Hwang Already on her way! If she late, her test will get E-"
 
Jihyo can't stop worrying and about to left the class before a woman in pink dress comes in, greeting the class cheerfully. 

 "Damn!"

 

"Shut up, Jihyo. someone's calling"

 

Sana picks her phone and saw the caller id.

 

"It's Mina"

 

She gestured Jihyo to stay still.

 

"Yes Mina?"

"Can you cover me up, Sana? I suddenly have some-...wait a minute, Mo"

 

Sana frowns and turns to Jihyo, who stares back with confusion in her face.

 

"Mo? Where the hell that girl?" Jihyo grumbled in upset

 

"Mina?"

"Oh, sorry. It's just.....I'm with someone right now"

"really? who?"

"....."

"Boy is it?"

"....."

"Mina? are you there?"

"...uh yeah? Sorry Sana, i will call you again later. Bye"

"Wait! Mina! Min-....Seriously that girl! What will we do now, Jihyo?"

 

Jihyo taps her chin, thinking. 

 

"Isn't she said she with someone right now?" Sana nodded

"Isn't she mentioned the name of the someone unconsciously?" Sana nodded

"and didn't you heard some weird sounds in the background?" Sana frowns before nods again

"And didn't you suspect a boy is with her since a deep voiced grunts can be heard?" Sana nods again...her eyes become widen and opened, shocked.

"How-"

"Hmm...something is fishy"

 
 

Daehyun droves away from school and goes to his favorite place, Red Velvet Cafe. He always spend his time there by playing billiard or just enjoy some latte while listening music. As he enters the cafe, a addicting smell welcomes. Freshly brewed expresso and red velvet cake with chocolate on top can be seen from the counter, Daehyun felt his mouth watering. He goes to the counter, find a girl in ponytail smiling. He glanced at her nametag, Jiho.

 

"Good morning~ Can i take your order?" Her cheery voice make Daehyun smile a bit

"I like to have a warm expresso with milk"

"Just that?"

"Yup"

 

Daehyun pay for his coffee and waits. He watches her moves with a hand supported his chin, examines her. 

 

"Where's Cheng Xiao?"

"School. We switched schedule"

 Daehyun nods

 

Few minutes later, his coffee is ready and he thanked the girl. He take a nice seat and have a nice sips. His mind drifted to a phone call he had last night with Chen. 

 

"Chen remembers her huh?" Daehyun grinned 

"Or...they're already meet?"

Daehyun thought before shrugs away. 

 

Suddenly, the girl earlier, Jiho come but with a slice of freshly baked red velvet cake. 

 

"Free red velvet cake for morning customers" Jiho smiled and placed the aromatic cake on the table.

 

Daehyun grins and excitedly like a kid took a bite. He tasting the cake with smile never leave his smile. Well, who refuse a free freshly baked cake in the morning? With sweet white cream, shining red cherry, and cocoa on top. Plus a warm bevereage, perfectly starts your morning.

 

Daehyun moaned in satisfy and slowly forgets his problems. Jiho who saw him enjoys the cake, giggled and shakes her head. He take another sips of his coffee and not long after that, his phone vibrates. 

 

'1 message from Shin'

 

He choked on his drink as he read the message. Eunha search him to death and Shin is the victim. He felt mixed, either want to laugh for Shin, scared of Eunha wrath, pity and guilty for their relationship. He checks the clock, 9 AM. 

 

"Excuse me" Daehyun turns to the counter

"Yes?" Jiho respond

"Can I get the whole cake and this cake a take out?" 

"Sure. You just pay the whole one"

 

Jiho take the plate and replace it on a small box and take a whole red velvet cake to a bigger box. Daehyun pay his cake.

 

"Something happened?" Jiho asked 

"Yes. Seems like God didn't allow me to skip classes for today" Daehyun joked and the girl just chuckled at his silly joke

"So..see you" Daehyun bid a good bye and left the cafe.

 

At school, Sana listens lazily to Ms. Hwang story about her holiday at France with his husband, The cooking club teacher, Mr. Kim. 

 

"At Paris I and Mr. Kim can't help but being lovey dovey 

 

"Psst!" Sana about to sleep but someone keep disturb. She ignore it and about to place her head.

"Psst!  Sana!" She curses silently and snapped to the disturber with annoyed face

"What do you want Rose?!" She unconsciously said it loud, making the whole class attention on her.

 

Her eyes widen, Rose giggled, and Jihyo shakes her head, while Ms. Hwang? Well, she' speechless. There's no student in this school dares to cut her off when she's retell her story, especially when it comes to holiday with her beloved Mr. Kim. 

 

Sana glared at Rose but the girl grins wide.

 

"Ms. Minatozaki?" A low but threaten voice call her in horror

"Y-yes...M-Ms.Hwang?"

"Get out!!" Ms. Hwang roared and Sana hurriedly left the class.

 

Sana sighed and pouts, don't know to go where. She just randomly walks and found herself at School's football court. There's some players that skipped class and decides to play around. Sana shrugs and take a front seat. As soon she pplace her gaze on the court, a certain player that just took off his helmet catch her attention. It's the boy she locks eyes with at the Football team room. Her cheeks blushed at the thought she find him hot when he brush his hair to side.

 

 

Chen took off his helmet and brush his hair. He don't have any mood in attending class decides to let out his stress with football. He felt someone was watching him and turned to the tribune, his heart beating so fast as he locked his eyes with her. 

 

"The squirrel girl..."