Curious

I Swear (Little Squirrel Sequel)

 

"Touchdown!!!! Zhou Chen set another records!!!" 

 

A footballer with number 25 growled in satisfy as his teammates ran on to him. They all jumped on him and celebrates their win. 

 

 

"Good job for you all! We won another season again and set another records for winning the seasons 4 times a row. While the other record is MVP for 3 times, Zhou Chen" Coach Kwon announced, the players fist bumps to each others.

"There will be another championship next 2 months and the national association will set their eyes on the best players. And our team is one of the teams that catch their eyes as we all know, our team starters almost all already got nominated and win the MVP. So I will give you a week for resting and focus studying. Good luck! And see you all" Coach Kwon smiled at his team. 

 

He glanced at 3 young boys in the corner, teasing each other.

 

"Look! Who's happy because his crush watched his match?" Junyoung smirked as he notice Mohiko blush on his cheeks. 

"Pfft.....we almost get lose because him" Chen scoffed

"Hey! But we win okay?" Mohiko defends

"Tsk! Alright" Chen sat up took off his shoes. 

 

Mohiko look at Junyoung and he looks back, in confuse. Mohiko mouthed something and the Two faces turn into sly grins. 

 

"Oi! Chen" Junyoung called

"Hmm"

"There's someone that I know very well. She's beautiful and hot" 

"and then?" Chen looks up to him

"she likes you and I'm sure you will like her as well" Junyoung smirked as he notice a interested gaze on Chen's eyes. 

"Who?" Chen suddenly become curious

"you will find out if you agree at this blind date with her" Chen groaned as he heard it. 

"alright! I hope it's not that same fat girl that you guys set up last week"

"no. It's definitely not her. Nayeon already scare her" 

"where and when?"

"Thomas's Cafe, tomorrow at 10 am" 

"tomorrow?! Why so sudden?!"

"aww... C'mon I know you're curious already"

"but not that fast"

"duh.. Just go will you? I and Mohiko 99,9% sure you will like it. Nope, loves it"

"whatever"

 

Meanwhile..... 

 

"....after you pour the flour into the bowl, mix it with the yolks and cocoa powder"

 

Sana watchs and listen to her teacher intently. Right now, she attends her cooking club. And today, the club will discuss about making a good brownie. 

 

"Wayne Son?" the cooking club teacher, Mr. Kim Taeyoon calls and a boy with blue hair stands up. 

"yes, Mr. Kim?"

"where do you place the chocolate tops?"

"I don't know. The last person to cleans the room last meet is Sana and Yerin" Wayne glanced at Sana. 

 

Sana cursed at herself as her name getting mentioned. She looks around secretly and damn. Yerin didn't attend the meeting today.

 

"uhh... Y-yes, Mr. Kim?" Sana acted like nothing happened 

"where do you-"

"ah! School's football team borrows it for celebrating their wins. Sorry, Sana. I forgot to tell you" another girl cut in, smiled sheepishly at her. 

 

Sana rolled her eyes.

 

"damn it, Rose. I thought I will-"

"Sana, go and get the tops back before the brownie getting ready" Mr. Kim orders and Sana nods, left the room. 

 

Sana walked through the lobby and find someone familiar.

"Oi Irene!" and the someone turn to her. 
"Sana? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to attending club?" Irene frowns
"I did. And there's something that I want to ask" Sana bites her lips 
"what Is it?"
"..mmm...do you know where is the football team?"
"Oh, they just end their match. So I think they might resting in their room"
"really? Thanks"
"no problem"
 
Sana jogs toward the Football team room. When she arrives, outside the room is crowded with female students. Sana rolled her eyes and push her body into the crowd.
 
"excuse me... " Sana success and knock the door
 
She felt glares shoot towards her but she didn't give any . The door opened, revealing a cute boy.
 
"can I help you?" the boy smiled, on flirty way
"I'm from cooking club and I'm here to take back the chocolate tops you guys borrow from us" the boy raised his brow and glanced left-right before let Sana enter, making the crowd curse at Sana.
 
Sana finds a group of boys lazing around in the room. But there's couple of boys that catch her attention. It's Mohiko, Kyungwan, and someone she doesn't know but felt familiar. Sana don't know but find the mysterious boy handsome and attractive. The boy looks back but moves his gaze as his cheek a bit redden.
 
"here. Thanks for lending us and sorry for empty it till half" Sana received a bottle filled with brown liquid.
"sure. Hope you wons again"
"thanks for supporting us"
 
 
Sana get back to the cooking room with her gaze looks empty. Her mind filled with the image of that mysterious boy. 
 
"He looks familiar...but who?" Sana mumbled 
"....na? Minatozaki Sana!!" Mr. Kim slammed his bowl, waking Sana from zoning out.
 
Sana quickly blinks before realizing everything. She soon give the bottle to Mr. Kim. He shakes his head at her behavior.
 
"take a seat" Sana follow his order and sit beside Rose. 
"where did you get it?" Rose ask her
"at first I don't know. I meet Irene and ask her about the football team, she said they all in their room and I go, only to find getting shot with glares of their So called fangirls" Sana exam explained 
"but how did you get it? Since I heard they're pretty sensitive about the football players" Rose raised her brow
"well, I knock and a boy that I remember his name was, Yongjun? He let me in and give the choco" Sana shrugs and Rose nods
 
Sana purposely skipped the part where she noticed the mysterious boy. She sighed before pay attention to Mr. Kim. 
 
 
 
 
 
It's evening and Chen walks home. He passed shops and cafes but there's a shop that catch his eyes, a toy shop. He didn't know but find himself entered the shop. 
 
"Good evening, can I help you?" the cashier greets, Chen just smiled. 
 
Chen took a tour around the shop. He grinned when he spotted bunches of lightsabers on the corner. He take one and analyze. He suddenly remembered something...
 
 
"hehe... You looks like Yoda So much" a little girl giggled in front him. 
 
 
Chen grin faded as his gaze turns into sad one. His chest felt tight as his throat feels really sore. He tightly clenched his left chest, heartbeats kept beating so fast. 
 
He placed the lightsaber back and walk away slowly, still holding his chest. The pain become worse when he spots squirrel dolls. Flashbacks of his forgotten childhoods flooded his mind. 
 
"Who's she?" he mumbles. 
 
Chen decided to buy a squirrel doll and a lightsaber, he really curious about his past. When he arrived at his home, he call Daehyun.
 
"Hyun?"
"Ssup, Zhou?"
"do you know about one girl that likes squirrel back when we still kid?"
"......"
"Hyun?"
"...do you already remember her?"
"what do you mean Hyun?"
"huff.... There's someone that you always like back then. When we still 7 and lived at hospital, you like that girl, Sana. She like to carry around her squirrel plushie and you always about it"
"...did that Sana girl mention about.... How I look like Yoda?"
"...yeah. And not only we Two. Mohiko also same. He got diagnosed with lung cancer before fully recovered"
"what about you? Why you-"
"let's talk about it tomorrow. I'm with someone right now" 
"who? That cute girl you always talk about?"
"shut it!"
 
Chen smiled before sighed. Tomorrow everything will get spilled. He will not living with his short-term memories again and find that squirrel girl. 
 
He lay down and about to sleep before a image of girl that stare at him flashed on his mind. And he felt doom....she did look a like that little girl he meet in the past.