Chapter IX: It will rain

Say you won't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Drops of water pouring down the street and the air is humid. Today is raining. Though it's only a little, Nayeon hates it.  She felt a bit scared that it might have thunder soon.  For others, rain give them the feeling of nostalgia, but for Nayeon-- the rain had always give her the feeling of terror.   She always hated the rain of course, As once said before, she hates how it reminds her of the dark and of the days her father locks her in the basement.

Anyways, lately it has been depressing. Ever since that night by the sea, She felt a bit awkward meeting Jeongyeon and talking to her. It felt as if the gap has widen already too much, that Jeongyeon isn't even reaching out to rebuild it. Some night, Nayeon still cries-- because undoubtly, the reason why she's hurting is because she still loves Jeongyeon hopelesslessly.

Everyone in the class looked at her as She sat down by the front seat. Nayeon was still unaware of the fact, that a lot of them admires her. She was beautiful, smart and kind. She was popular and tops on being the ideal woman in the campus. Especially, that she sang once on their student night, a lot of students came to know her. Jennie and Yuju are some of the girls that admires her.
She scribbled on her notebook as she waits for Mr. Park. She felt a bit sleepy but still, she never looses focus on class.

 

"Good morning," Sana greeted her as the latter sits next to her. Sana got the same attention as Nayeon did, She was popular of course. She is y and cute, and male students couldnt help but had their hearts taken. 

"Morning, "Nayeon smiled.

The two of them talked about the usual stuff, how life is going on. About Sana and Tzuyu's sudden in a relationship status. Nayeon always believed that sooner or later they'll end up together but it was just so sudden, everyone didn't realize it.

"what happened when you and Dahyun broke up?" Nayeon asked, "Did she cry?"

"Yeah." Sana confessed, "She cried. I was really scared of hurting her, because agfter all. she held a special place in my heart. I was afraid to break up with her and face the consequences and the guilt but.."

"but what?" Nayeon asked.

"But if it's for you Tzuyu, then I'll do it." Sana said as Nayeon felt the sincerity in her words, "Even if I was afraid. Because that what Love makes us do you know? Love make us brave."

Whenever Sana sees Nayeon down because of Jeongyeon, she often regrets introducing Jeongyeon to her. Sometimes, she thinks that Nayeon might've been better without Jeongyeon in her life.

But still she knows, Even if it hurts, One wouldn't regret loving someone. The way, she ddin't regret choosing Tzuyu.  
When lunch came, and class is finished. Sana bid goodbye to meet with Tzuyu. Nayeon left her in the lockers as she slowly put her books in. Nayeon closed her locker as she sighs, seeing how it's still raining outside. 

click 

Nayeon turned her head when she heard that clicking sound, only to see a certain person taking her picture.

"ya!" Nayeon exclaimed as she glared at none other than Momo, "delete that."

She's a denim jacket, with her hair tied up and Ripped pants (which isn't allowed in the school) and black boots. Anyone couldn't deny how charistimatic she looks. 

"Wae?" Momo laughs as she came towards Nayeon, "You look pretty."


'I am not' Nayeon thought. As far as anything, Nayeon hates taking pictures. She hates seeing herself in pictures, because for her, she doesn't look pretty at all.  On the other hand, Momo loves taking pictures which is why she took up photography even if everyone is against it. She loves capturing moments in one picture. Beautiful moments and things which is often can't be brought back. 

and for her, Nayeon is one of the beautiful things.

"Liar." Nayeon answered.

"I am not lying." Momo said as she placed her hand on Nayeon's shoulder. Momo couldn't help but think how soft Nayeon feels, and how fragrant she is. She looks prettier closer, and it's a wonder how the woman couldn't see her own beauty.

Nayeon glared at her, "Delete it."

"Nope i don't think so~" Momo giggled, "How about a lunch then?"

Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows, "Ya! don't you have classes?"

Momo chukled, "I don't. our professor just had her maternity leave, why not accompany for a bit?"

"i don't want to" Nayeon said.

"Come on!" Momo laughs, "I promise I won't make you eat frogs again."

"I hate you" Nayeon rolled her eyes, They ate together last week and apparently the latter told her to eat it, not knowing that it's actually frogs.

"Please." Momo begged. Momo smiled as she points her index finger on Nayeon's plump cheeks, making Nayeon finally smile. 
Nayeon nodded,  "As long as its your treat"

"I'll even give you half my jokbal. " Momo chuckled.

The two of them walk in the hallways towards outside the building. Nayeon bit her lip as she looked at the pouring rain. Momo knew, she knew how Nayeon hates the rain. She saw her that time-- crying and calling for Jeongyeon in the haunted house.

"Let's go?" Momo smiled.

Nayeon looked at her a bit worried, "I don't know.. I'm scared that lighting might come.. and thunder.."

 

Bzz Bzz

 

The long-haired was interrupted when her cellphone buzzed on her pocket. she took it out only to see the most unexpected person texting her.
"Chaeyoung get me some medicine when you come home soon. i feel sick. - Jeongyeon" Nayeon's eyes widened when she saw Jeongyeon's text, though it was wrongly sent it doesn't change the fact that Nayeon was worried. 


and that she know that the latter is alone right now, and sick.


Nayeon looked at the rain. and how hard it pours down. She was scared of course. She swallowed down as she steps outside, 

"I'm gonna go, jeongyeon's sick. ill make it up to you" Nayeon said as she didn't even turn to Momo.

 

It was then Momo saw Nayeon courageously running in that rain--- as if throwing away all that fear. Nayeon endures the rain and the fear.

 

 

Maybe it was one of the wonders love can do,
It makes us brave. 

XX------------------------------------------------XX

 

                  "The heck, what's with this rain" Chaeyoung curse as she sighs deeply in frustration. Apparently, the weatherforcast told her it's gonna be sunny today-- and so it lied. She is stuck now in the bus stop with no umbrella or anything enough to cover her up.

She's been having a bad day, she was late in class and apparently, they have a quiz she didn't know. It was a very unlucky day, Chaeyoung thought, well until, she saw a certain someone walking towards the bus stop.

"Mina-unnie," Chaeyoung brightens up when she saw her favorite girl walking down the hallways. She was beautiful, of course. She had her hair down and wearing a denim skirt, emphasizing her tiny waist and beautiful curve. Her face has this serene expression again, angelic-like.. always making Chaeyoung in awe.

Mina's heart start racing when she saw Chaeyoung, she averted her eyes and started walking away in the opposite direction. As if without thinking, chaeyoung crossed the street, chasing after Mina

Beep! beep!

 

Chaeyoung's back laid down on the concrete street. She sighs in relief because she wasn't run by the black car passing by. On the loud sound, as the rain pours down, Mina turned her head immediately. Her hand lets go of the umbrella she was holding and ran towards where chaeyoung is. Not even thinking of the rain, Mina caresses chaeyoung's cheeks, feet and hand, "Are you okey? Chaeyoung?"

 

Beep! beep!

 

The car honk loud as it stopped,  The driver-- almost in the age of 40, peaks his head on the window and shouted, "IF YOU WANT TO DIE DON'T INVOLVE ME!"

Chaeyoung glared as the car passed by her, "FCK YOU! I WONT EVEN DIE IF I GET HIT BY THAT OLD ING GARBAGE CAR!"

The red head rolled her eyes, thinking how the car is looking like it's gonna break any minute and all other insults. As the car disappears, Chaeyoung's heart almost stopped when she turned her head and saw Mina's face staring at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter