The Truth Behind the Blanc & Eclare Clothing Pt. II | Jihyo x Jessica | Requested by seofanyluv

Park Jihyo One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Summary: Jessica sends a package to Jihyo after the performance recording, causing suspicion amongst the TWICE members.

It was just a normal day at the office of Blanc & Eclare. CEO Jung is working furiously on the paperwork on her desk. She gets a text on her phone and quickly checks it when recognizing her girlfriend's voice as the text tone.

Jihyo: Off to record at Music Bank! Don't overwork yourself, unnie! ☺️

Jessica smiles, feeling warmth spread through her chest. Her girlfriend always makes sure that she was taking care of herself. It's always nice to be loved by someone she loves.

"She's so cute..." She mumbles.

"Who's so cute?" Another voice spoke up. Jessica turns to the direction of the voice from her sister. "Is it her?"

Jessica rolls her eyes, "Um, who else could it be?"

"I don't know. You had flings here and there and I lost count." Krystal dodged a pen that Jessica threw.

"I stopped that life after Jihyo, you brat!"

"That doesn't stop your flings from calling you back for another booty call." Again, Krystal jumps away when Jessica throws another pen at her.

"I block their numbers and never call them back. Simple." Jessica scoffs. She sits back down and continues to sign paperwork. Krystal returns to laying down on the couch and playing on her phone.

"So," Krystal said, "what did she send you?"

"Just a 'take care' text." Jessica smiles at the thought of her precious girlfriend. Krystal notices the smile and gags.

"Does she always send you those?"

"Yes, she's so cute, isn't she?"

"She is," Jessica sends a warning to her little sister, "Whoa, I'm not going to chase after her. I don't like her like that."

"You better not." She grumbles, signing another paper. Krystal stares at her sibling with curious eyes.

"Have you ever sent those 'take care' texts to Jihyo?"

"Not as often as she does.." Jessica answers guiltily. Even though she is not as busy as she was when she was an idol, she rarely has time to sent a text or talk to anyone. Yet, Jihyo who has the busy life of a popular idol still always manages to send a 'take care' message to her.

Krystal hums and makes a remark, "Why don't you send a 'take care' package then?"

Jessica stares at her sister for a good five seconds before standing up from her seat and jumping towards her with open arms. "That's the best idea I've heard all day!" Krystal screams when her sister's weight pushes her into the leather sofa.

"Unnie! Get off! You're so heavy!" Jessica glares at her sister but her glare softens and she pats her head.

"I'll forgive you just this one time." Jessica pulls away and heads to her desk. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to make some calls."

_______________

"Jihyo," Her manager calls, making the girl look over.

"What is it, Oppa?" She asks, fanning herself. Her muscles ache from the numerous takes that they've done. Finally, they just have to wait until the final hour when the winners are announced.

"You have a package." She looks at him with confusion.

"Who is it from?"

"Just someone named J." Jihyo's eyes widen and she quickly goes to her manager to get said package out of his hands. She returns to her spot and eagerly opens it to find a letter and a luxurious dinner. Opening the envelope, she finds a sweet letter from whom she expected.

Jihyo,

I really hope your day went well. I saw your message and it made me very happy to know that I have such a sweet girlfriend.

I felt bad that I never get to the same back and you always manage to do so without delay. So, I sent you a 'take care' package. Fighting!

J

P.S. I love you

Jihyo feels a smile grow on her face and her cheeks go wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter