Let me go

Leave

Hi i'm back with another chapter. I know we are all sad that rm is ending but honestly, i saw that coming. Not because of everyone was saying that, but seeing the ratings and stuff.. I can only say that it's better to end it now then later, when everyone stopped watching rm because the hate directed towards sbs. I have tried to write my thoughts down but i don't know where to write, but i know you guys will respond. Agree or not? Comment below! :)

--

"Come here. Take a seat." Jongkook told that woman. 

She took a seat and put her head down on the table. "I honestly didn't know about this, oppa. I.." Jongkook stopped her and held eye contact with her. "I know you didn't, Jihyo-ya. I didn't know either. They did contact me on the 12th but I still can't believe it. They told me not to make it public, until the 14th. But what I didn't realize was that they didn't tell you! I said something on the group chat right after I knew, right? I told you guys, and Jaesuk hyung wanted the 7 of us to meet right away. I still think that news was a lie, so I told Jaesuk hyung to wait for a few days. But how can they do this to you?!" Jongkook started to raise his voice. 

"Calm down, oppa. Don't be mad about this, for I don't know how to feel anymore. I feel blank and exhausted, to the point of yelling in madness. I don't think.. I don't think I can do this anymore." and with that, she cried again and again. Jongkook hugged her, a friendly and warm hug to calm her. She didn't stop, aven after a cup of hot tea. Jongkook decided to chat the rest of the members, telling the 6 of them to come to caffe bene right away to help him. 

5 minutes after that, Gary arrived and he was shocked to see Jihyo in that state, because Jongkook didn't tell them what's happening and just told them to come due to emergency. He, too, sat and pat Jihyo on the head. Jihyo looked up and cried even more. She hugged Gary and mumbled unidentified things, like "sorry.. I didn't choose to do this.. It wasnt my choice.. "and stuff only Gary could hear, because it's drowned in tears and muffles. 

Jongkook wanted to cry in that moment, but Haha broke in and he was shocked, too. He asked silently about what's happening and Jongkook dragged him to the corner, telling him to wait for a couple of minutes until all of them were present. 

15 minutes later, Jaesuk , Kwangsoo, and Sukjin also came and Jongkook told them to come to the corner. He told them briefly about their conversation a while ago and also the reason. They all looked sad, and Gary was still hugging Jihyo to calm her. 

"But.. Daebak, hyung. She didn't want to let Gary go. Look at her all clingy like that. She's really something, this girl." 

--

To be continued..