News

Leave

Hi. So this is the first chapter, i dont even know what to write but here you go. Hope u like it! Subscribe and comment (s) are very much expected! Love <33

 

"Hi oppa, where did you say we're goin to meet?" a woman's voice filled the house. It was calm, yet elegant.

"Oh, caffe bene? You booked a private room? Yes.. It will be needed. But don't you think it will be too open?" that voice again.

The woman brought her coat, her usual bag, put her wallet into the bag, and grabbed the car keys. She didn't know what car key she took, but whatever. She'll ride on any car. She locked her house with one click and another digital click, then followed by retina and fingerprint locking. 

She was immediately on the road. About 15 minutes later, she arrived. She called Jin-yi, her private waiter at caffe bene, and told her to park her car and take her to the assigned room. Jin-yi told her that the other person had arrived, and took her upstairs by staff road. 

"Thanks, Jin-yi ya. You may go." she said, then closed the door behind her. She turned her back and saw him.

"Annyeong, Jongkook oppa. What's with the rush, telling me to come here as soon as I picked up?"

Jongkook looked up and smiled. "Just to clarify a bunch of things. You should know what i'll be talking about."

"I know, oppa. I know. Now, shall we order some things first?"

-------

How about that? You want me to continue or not? I'll continue if you comment, okay? 😌 btw thanks for reading!