Yamazaki

A Cold Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Makoto, here's your Americano" Nate said walking up to her, Makoto thanked her and grabbed the coffee flicking the glow off the bud. Then proceed to take it to the trashbin nearby, she glanced at the guy whom was still there from before and gave him a slight bow and walked away.

 

"Makoto?" He said to himself and watched their backs as walked away from him, before he started to walk off as well. 

 

After entering the broadcast building, Nate introduced her to the production team and the co-actors she would screening the manuscript with. She looked around, feeling a little odd being the most foreigner looking one, probably also the only non-japanese in the entire room since Nate was half Japanese where as Makoto wasn't. She turned her due at the sound of the door opening in the silence, "Yamazaki, you're finally here"

 

The baby-face looking boy, had appeared out of nowhere, "Hello, nice to meet you all, my name is Kento Yamazaki" He bowed and took a seat at the other end of the table, everyone smiling and chatting along looking over the script together in pairs. Makoto looked up from her manuscript, eyeing  Yamazaki who was engrossed in his lines practicing them already. 

 

"Yamazaki, Kento..Yamazaki-san I suppose then" She whispered to herself before letting over eyes glance over her character description and storyboard. Kento gave her a quick glance before biting his lower lip nodding his head. 

 

"So, you'll be playing the foreign exchange student Jace Frost whom has been transferred 5 times already within the school year, with a sad background story. Mother died when she was a child, leaving her to take care of her sick father whom later developed terminal cancer and is in the hospital. A notorious high school fighter, well know for her high kicks and steel upper cut. The short-tempered Tachibana Ryosuke as his love-interest ends up teaching her about the values of friendships and they fall inlove due to tragic events that unfolds upon their meeting." Nate reviewed out loud for Makoto to hear, she shook her head and sighed. 

 

"This hits

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter