Bonus Point: Letter's for each flowers

Not Meant to be Mean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1. GLOXINIA

Sana, when you have this. I want you to think about the first time we met, the first time I saw you, the first time I interact with you, the first time I made you cry, the first time that I've been mean to you, the first time I kissed you and all of our first time that we have done together. Because this flower symbolizes all my first time with you. They said that this flower symbolizes love at first sight. And for me, this flower will make me say how I fell in love with you over and over again. Because everytime those first things are happening with the both of us, I will say that I am falling inlove with you and falling deeply inlove with you again and again.

2. GERANIUM

Sana, this will be the flower that will symbolize how I am so sorry and stupid not to notice your love for me, how I am so stupid to hurt you and to make you feel lonely and unloved. As this flower will symbolize all the stupidity and stupidness I have done to you, I want to say sorry for those things. Because this will also symbolize how I am sorry for all those bad things that I did.

3. HYDRANGEA

Sana, this flower will say how much I am so thankful with you. Thank you because for all the bad things I did you are still understanding me.

4. LILY (WHITE)

I will thank you with this because of your heart that you kept just only for me, for the purity in your heart that you have made me feel. And I also want to thank you for being wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter