I can't say I love you, only for now.

Not Meant to be Mean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's Pov~

I woke up this morning with my head aching. I'm so drunk last night, But I still can manage to get home.  I also know what Sana said to me last night, that she loves me. I even kiss her as I can remember.

Sana's is sleeping beside me, like a squirrel she's sleeping while hugging me. I smile at the sight of her hugging me. I wish to be like this forever, infact, Sana also loves me, and from now on I will be good to her, now that I know that she loves me to and will never reject me. I love her, but for not it's hard for me to say those words to her.

I kiss her forehead, and smile. The first time I ever smile again like this, after all that happens to my life. I know it's not fault why Momo died, but I choose to blame myself. 

"Yah, Squirrel you have to wake up it's already 6 am in the morning. If did not wake up I will be mad at you again." I threatened her. She quickly wake up when she hear those words that I've said.

"Can I atleast have 5 minutes more?" She said while scratching her eyes like a shiba-inu. I chuckle at the sight of her.

" Arraseo, but you have to kiss me first, in my cheeks." I giggle, and point my right cheeks since she's laying on my right. Her cheeks become red. 

"M-m-wo?" now I can see a reddened cheeks of hers.

"Tch, tomato squirrel." I mumbled then kiss her cheeks. "Good Morning" I winked and get off the bed. I alarmed my phone in 30 minutes and let her sleep more. But I know she's fully awake right now because me. 'Hmm, what  to cook' i thought thinking about what will I cook for breakfast. I open the cupboard and I found a pancake mix. I go to the refrigerator and found a cream, choco fudge, honey, mapple syrup and milk. 'Aish, pancakes or crepe?' I ask myself. When I turn around I found Sana staring at me.

" Pancake or Crepe or churros? What do you want for breakfast?" I ask.

"Churros." She simply said.

"Okay, would you like to help me?" 

"Hmm, yes just tell me what to do, I don't know how  to cook churros." She pout.

"Stop pouting, or I will kiss you." She blushed and I can see through her lips that she smile. "Come here, I will teach you how to cook churros." I teach her and explaning how to make it well after that we are ready to eat and place the food on the dinning table. " You go to the table first, I will make a dip and green tea." she just smile and go to the dinning table.

I sat down on the chair after I put the dip and green tea on the table. But I can sense a pair of eyes staring at me.

"What do you want to ask?" 

"Nothing." She answered.

"I know you want to ask me why I suddenly become like this to you."

"Ho-w did y-ou--" 

"Sana, you're too obvious for me to know." She put churros on because she was shocked that I can read her mind. I go to her side with my chair and bite the half of the churros, she just put on . Her eyes winded and cheeks blushed redder than tomato, I smirked and continue to bite the churros until I peck her lips and pull away my face. "I can remember what happened last night. And I am waiting for you to confess. Sana, I liked you since the day that I met you, I am just denying it to myself cause I don't want to be hurt again. I'm afraid to be rejected, that's why I told myself to be mean around you, that maybe, maybe if I did that my feelings for you will be gone." She smile from what I've said.

"I like you too Chou Tzuyu." And now it's time for me to blush.

"I am sorry for being mean around you. But I am also sorry because for now I can't j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter