jealousy and make it up

its satzu time..... or not....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV

For few weeks I been tzuyu girlfriend, and she so sweet but our schadulle as twice is so full. It make us difficult to spent some quality time together. Once shipper also make thing worse. Sure satzu is famous, probably most famous. But these day mitzu and tzumo start make move. And by I mean move, is not fans. But the real mina and momo. I know they is like tzuyu and disappoint with tzuyu confession to me, but come on mina , momo . we are friends . cant they see me happy????

Also momo should have dahyun. Is pretty obvious that dahyun like momo. And same goes to chaeyoung. But why ?????

 

Bruakkkkkk

My door just being slam from outside, and dahyun comes.

“ unnie, momo unnie just come to my room and flirting with tzuyu again.” Dahyun said annoy.

“ don’t worry da…” and another slaming door

“ unnie, mina unnie just bring laptop to my room and play game with tzuyu. She doesn’t want me again” chaeyoung said.

damn it mimo, what did you do???

“ okay,okay let wait here. I will go to your room and ask tzuyu out. In private.” I ruffle both of their hair.

 

Maknae line room

Tzuyu POV

“oh my god, this bread is delicious , momo unnie. Hey that’s cheating mina unnie. We are in game, don’t kiss me” I said to them.

Both mina unnie and momo unnie very flirty toward me this day. I very like their treatment to me. I love sana but this day she always doing skinship with jungyeon unnie and dahyun unnie. I hate it.

These days saida more famous than satzu. And seem sana unnie like being saida then satzu. I must remind unnie then. If she like being saida, then I can be mitzu and tzumo. Beside both of mina unnie and momo unnie is so hot.

I smirk at momo unnie, I hug her and kiss her neck. “ hehehe, unnie your smell great. Can I get same perfume like yours????”

“ sure tzuyu-ah. “ she is blushing

“ but what about me then???” mina unnie pout

“hehehe, I don’t forget about you unnie. Your hair smell great too”  I pull her and make her hug me. We cuddle in my bed . yup 3 of us. I feel warm.

“tzuyu, I really… whats is this????”  sana unnie came and yell at me.

“mina-chan, momo-rin why you cuddling with my girlfriend??? Get out from here this instant NOW” Sana unnie said softly and dangerously.

Both mina unnie and momo unnie just gulping, they really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter