Sweet Liquor Lips (Anti-Romance)

Storytime with Kym

Muffled rejections and struggled sounds filled one of the private rooms at the back of the bar.

After a few moments of struggling, “Stop” He whispered. “Get off me” He tried to push her away but to no avail. “H-how did you get here?”

“Shut up” Her voice was firm and aggressive. “Don’t say a word” She silenced him again with another forced kiss. Her hand tightly wrapped around his chin, keeping him in place, biting him when necessary.

“I- have-” He wrestled to say anything between pants before pushing her away. “I have a wife!” He glared at her, hoping she would get the memo. But it only made the lady smirk with her cherry liquor lips. Addicting and sinful.

“Well she isn’t a very nice wife, is she?” The lady rubs the man’s leg before being swatted away by the said man. “How could she let her husband cry here after a huge fight?” She faked a sad face before laughing out loud. “You’re pathetic. You should show her you can do whatever you want” She leaned closer and closer. The man flinched when he felt hot breath against his ear. “What do you want?” She whispered. She smirked as her eyes linger on his exposed neck before lightly caressing his skin.

A door opened and there stood a shocked petite woman.

This got a little more fascinating.

The petite woman’s eyes started to water up before turning and running away. The man who sat there, stunned, immediately jumped from his seat and ran after his wife “No! Wait! !”

Before leaving the room, He flipped off the grinning lady on the loveseat and then continued after her. The lady responded by blowing him a cherry kiss. “Good luck, honey”

She giggled as she recalled slipping a lewd photo of her in his jeans. And knowing it will be easily seen by his wife once he gets her.

Another marriage down.


Inspired by: Homewrecker and Bubblegum by Marina and The Diamonds