Tastes Like Metal (Horror)

Storytime with Kym

Warning: Blood


She caresses her legs as warm liquid pools around her. Painting red as she her pale, supple skin.

“F- you” A struggled moan reached her ears, completely ignored. The dying woman on the floor slowly reaches for the blood-stain knife near her but the stoic woman grabbed her wrist with such force which contrasted her gentle nature moments ago.

“Don’t even try” The stoic woman whispers softly close to the dying woman’s ears. Her honey voice is so deceiving. How can such beauty with a voice of an angel, be brutal and psychotic in nature? “Let your spirit slip away” The beauty chuckled deeply before leaning back, taking the knife with her, to memorize the scene she just created.  

A dying middle-aged woman struggling and whimpering to stay alive as blood slowly drained from the deep slices and stab wounds made on her s and stomach. Beautiful.

The crazy beauty dipped her toe in the red puddle. Lukewarm and fresh. The heavy scent of blood might have snapped something deep inside her. She leaned forward and began drinking the fresh blood from the floor, humming in satisfaction when the metallic taste hits her tongue and rushing down . She was high on blood that she didn’t realise the whimpering and struggling had died down. Another life was taken away.

She sat back up before smiling widely, teeth stained red, as she admired the lifeless body splayed across the floor of her very own living room. In a few moments, the now-dead woman’s boyfriend will come home from work and will see the art the psychotic beauty had created.

And she’ll be waiting, drenched in blood with bloodlust in her eyes.

“Babe?”


Author Notes: First story up! Please let me know if you guys like it!