On the cruise (part 1)

The Fated Cruise

"Unnie! We came!" Yoona said.

Yoonyul search for their rooms. They found it and they enter. Yoona's room was very big and very cute. Yuri's room was elegant and luxuous. 

"Yoon! I need to bring some toals! I come back soon!" Yuri said.

She outed of the room and she go to the boat's deck. She shock with someone, who smile sweetly for her. The someone was a beautifull girl.

"I'm sorry! I was distracted! I'm Hwang Miyoung, but call me Tiffany" Tiffany said.

"I'm Kwon Yuri!" Yuri said.

Yuri get the toals.

"You should met my half-sister, Im Yoona! Come!" Yuri smiled.

Yuri and Tiffany walked to Yoona's room. They knocked the door and Yoona though that was just Yuri.

"Yul! Why did you come so la... Hi! What's your name?" Yoona repently smiled.

"I'm Hwang Miyoung, but call me Tiffany!" Tiffany smiled.

"Nice to meet you! You can enter!" Yoona offered.

 The girls entered on Yoona's room. Tiffany and Yuri sitted on Yoona's bed and Yoona sitt on a chair.

"What brings you to this cruise?" Yuri asked.

"Well, I'm a journalist. I work to Seoul's newspaper and if I don't find a new to the next 3 years, I'll be fired" Tiffany said.

"We are graduated at Seoul's University" Yuri explained.

"This is our first cruise without any adult" Yoona said.

*****

"Huh? Why is the food party's boat walking?" Sooyoung asked, confused.

The boat continue to walk on sea and Sooyoung finally understanded.

"Oh, very funny Sulli! I knewed that my parents will make me this! Wait... And my bags?" Sooyoung asked.

Then, she found a lady, coming with some bags.

"Here are your bags, Miss Choi" she said.

"Hum, thanks" Sooyoung said.

"And your room key" she continued and give her a key.

"Thanks, again. But, could I out of this boat?" she asked.

"Sorry, Miss Sooyoung. Our regulament doesn't agree with that" she said.

Sooyoung sighed. She knewed that the prank was from her parents, Sulli never will do that for her.

"Ok. Your name is Sunyoung?" Sooyoung asked.

"Park Sunyoung, my friends call me Luna" Luna smiled.

"Luna, I was pranked by my younger sister" Sooyoung explained.

"Oh. Well, I didn't know that, I thought that you agreed with your parents" Luna said.

Sooyoung sighed.

"No, I didn't. They maked Sulli prank me" Sooyoung said.

"Sulli? Miss Choi JinRi?" Luna asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Miss JinRi is here, Miss Sooyoung" Luna explained.

Sooyoung was furious. She needed to find her and give her a little word.

"Thank you, Luna. No need calling me Miss, just call me Sooyoung" she smiled.

Luna smiled. Sooyoung founded Sulli, talking with a not very tall, but cute boy.

"Sulli! We need to talk!" Sooyoung said and pushed Sulli.

"Hum, call me, Taemin" Sulli said to the boy.

Sooyoung bring Sulli to her room.

"Choi JinRi, what was that for?" Sooyoung asked.

"I don't know what are you talking about. You shouldn't be on the food party?" Sulli said, nervously.

"JinRi, don't need conversation" Sooyoung said.

Sulli gluped. When Sooyoung call her JinRi, she knewed that she had problems.

"Sorry, Soo! Appa and omma said to do it, so I did it!" Sulli said, quickly and runned away.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. She tried to see that as a positive form, but it was hard. She wanted to scream out loud by what her sister did. She was distracted, as she shocked with someone, who must to be a diva because it shouted to her.

"How dare you, stupid?" he said.

"I was distracted. People make mistakes" Sooyoung said.

Key, as a diva, didn't apologize her.

"Yeah, your clumsly one!" Key shouted.

"Your diva! I hope that everyone hates you, like I'm hating right now!" Sooyoung shouted.

 *****

To be continued...