Before the cruise

The Fated Cruise

"Yoona, where did you put my CDs?" Yuri asked.

"Already on your bag!" Yoona said.

Yuri and Yoona was preparing their things to that exciting cruise. They was happy by her parents let them go alone.

"Girls, don't forget of the sun protector!" Mrs. Kwon said.

"Yes mom!" Yuri shouted.

Yoonyul laughed. They didn't put the sun protector on the bag. After they packing everything that they need, they saw their taxi. They enter, pushing the bags to the back side of the taxi. They saw Mr. Im and Mrs. Kwon saying goodbye and they say goodbye too.

"That will be so fun! And there will be cute korean guys!" Yoona said.

"Yeah... Korean... Guys..." Yuri said, nervously. "But this cruise is from L.A!"

"Some people on Seoul, just some! Will take this boat. But just some people knows about this. Like you and me" Yoona explained.

Yuri smiled nervously. She was very shy with guys, specially with korean ones. Specially with handsome ones.

*****

"Oh my gosh, mom, what should I do?" Tiffany asked, nervously.

Then, she repare that her things was all packed.

"You'll go into a cruise! You have to find news, it pass by many cities of the world!" her mom said, excited.

"Thank you mom! You're the best!" Tiffany said, hugging her mother.

*****

"So, Ssul, here's the food party?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yeah!" Sulli said.

"Looks like a boat!" Sooyoung said.

Suli open her eyes with the surprise. She knewed that her sister hated travells, but their parents count with her.

"It's a food party, on the boat!" Sulli said.

Sooyoung was admiring the strange food missing, while Sulli run away from the boat.

*****

"Aaaah, girls! Isn't fantastic?" Nicole said.

"A relaxant cruise with cute boys" Krystal said.

"I'm so excited!" Jessica said.

She was looking to the cruise program.

"It will be a LONG cruise" she mumbled.

*****

"No, Key! This cruise will have cute girls! You can't pack that strange machine with my hair gel!" Jonghyun said.

Key rolled his eyes. Why has his brother to be a flirt?

"Alright, Jjong!" Key said and pack his machine on the other bag.

While Jonghyun was busy, packing his things and training flirts, Key call his job friend, Minho.

"Minho? I've got everything ready!" Key mumbled.

"Great! We're ready!" Minho said and end the call.

*****

"So, Taemin, why are we on th cruise?" Onew asked.

"To have fun?"

"NO! We're on the cruise to our new job on Lee Companies! We're photographers, remmember?"

"Oh..."

Onew and Taemin pack their work things and other staff.

*****

All of them go to the cruise. Some of them wanted, others no. Will all enjoy this fated cruise?

To be continued