chapter 5: The Past

the legendary QUEENS♛♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Top Pov

 

I hope as the King called us it is not about the throne , that he talk to me two months ago. I know i was in line to be the King but i'm not yet ready to enter a relationship, me to be a King i need to find the right Queen. Well, i really don't any interest in girls not that i'm a gay, but unfortunately i can find the perfect woman for me. Sulli is just my fling, she is annoying and full of herself thats why i can't see myself marrying a woman like that.

"Sons, i'm sorry to disturb you in this hour." King Dongwook said. Though he is our Appa , we call him King to respect him, but he don't like it especially when it was just us.

"Its fine my Lord." i said and we bow at him.

"Stop calling me like that , you are my sons and please don't bow its just us you can cut the formalities." he said " now sit down and i have to tell you something." We did as he said, we sit down , as Omma get inside.

"Oh, my sons are already here." Omma said , she is sweet as ever.

"Omma!" Seungri run and hug the Queen , tsk such a kid. Omma sit down beside Seungri.

."Appa, what do you want to talk about?" Jiyong ask.

"Top, we have talk about this right? You are the next King in line, and for you to fulfill that you have to marry someone." he said as he look at me seriously.

"I thought i have the right to choose my own Queen?" i said.

"Yes, also the three of you need to find a girl in your life."

"Eh , us too but were not next in line?" Seungri said. "

Yes , but Jiyong and Top is in the right age to be married while Daesung and you Seungri have to be in your Twenties. Before i forgot, the King Yunho is offering his daughter for the alliance of the two Kingdom." He said

"And you allowed it father?" i asked irritated.

"Not yet, Top and Jiyong i'm giving you 4 months to find your own woman but if you don't have one i'll let you marry King Yunhos daughters." the King said as he stand up and look at the window.

"An ultimtum? Why is the crowning nearing father?" i asked , i thought when i turned 26 just then the i will be in throe and its still early because i'm only 24 turning 26 ,8 months for now.

"King Yunho is a persistent man, what he wants he get. I just don't to have a war between our Kingdom and them. All of you know very well that idon't like to have a war especially when innocent people is in the line." He said.

"Dongwook , i think you have to tell them." Queen Hanbyul said.

"Tell us what Mother and Father?" Daesung ask.

"Ahmm.. Appa as i know there is four Kingdom way back before." Seungri said, and Appa got shocked. Wait .. Four Kingdom? I thought There only Three, and thats the Vortex, Ronin,Juvinile Kingdoms. "

Where did you get that Seungri?" Omma said sipping her tea.

"It was in a book, the fourth kingdom was called Quille, am i right?" he said, well i didn't know Seungri love reading books. Us three we are shock to know this, through out history they never mention it. Appa sigh.

" Its true , the Seoul Haven World have Four Kingdoms. Ranking the Kingdom Vortex is the First , Second was the Quille , Ronin is the Third and lastly was the Juvinile."

"Then why we haven't heard it before?" Jiyong said. Omma look at Appa as he look again in the window.

"Quille Kingdom was erase by some tragic happen. It just disappeared, after the war."

"Do you know that the Quee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter