chapter 11: 2nd Round, Lucky BADS

the legendary QUEENS♛♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone's Pov

"We have five remaining groups, but unfortunately we only need two to battle on the last round. Here is the rule , we have five paper that the WINNER  is holding , one paper has a write on it saying , You Are Lucky, if your team get that paper automaticaly you advanced to the last round and the remaining four group will have to fight until death. The one group that stand until their last breath,will be the winner. Do you understand girls?" Ms. Lydia said and the girls nod in response , then each suppose leader pick a paper. "Now show it to everyone." and they di what Ms.Paek said , then everyone roar. "BADS is the lucky one, now you have to wait,as the others fight until the end of their last breath.

The BADS smirk , as they got out from the battle field as well as Ms. Paek."The remaining girls to fight is 2ne1 vs Kara vs Wonder Girls vs Jewelry. Let the battle begin!" the announcer said , once again WINNER created a big force field.

Eac group eye every enemy they had, they will fight until death. 2ne1 just look at the other girls smiling knowing that this battle is fun. 

Dara's Pov

"So three vs one what do you say girls?" i said to them eyeing the others. No one dare to move , nor attack. The girls nod at me. " We will pick who we battle first arasso." I said and they smile Bom gladly join the fun.

"What will be the prize?" CL said.

"First that finish will be the master of the three. Meaning te three that will be lose is a slave to the winner Understand?" i siad.

"Deal!" they said in unison as other girls look at us.

"I'll pick first, i want Gyuri of Kara Saemi of Jewelry and Sunmi of WG" i said i just pick in random. Then i face the other girls and tell the one that i pick that they will battle me. I look around as those girl i want position theirselve. I saw Bom being surrounded by Yubin of WG , Seungyoon of Kara and Eungjung of Jewelry while on the other side CL going to figt with Hara of Kara Yewon of Jewelry and Yeeun of WG lastly Minzy vs Hyelim of WG , Youngji of Kara and Jooyeon of Jewelry. They smile at me as i nod signaling that it was the start of the bet.

Someone's Pov 

2ne1 vs Three group that was the plan or bet as they want it.

Dara's Part of the Battle

Sandara taunt the three to attack her , as if on cue the three girls attack her. Sunmi change her body to metal while advancing towards Dara, as for Gyuri and Saemi they both spite their acid and venom to her but she dodge it. She run towards Gyuri throwing a dagger but Gyuri dodge it all , unknown to her Dara speed is getting faster than she thought Dara was like a lightning as she pass Gyuri. Making the latter fall on her knee. Gyuri was stab through her chest with a poison dagger that Bom made. The Poison that they are using is made by Bom it can kill you within five second, that was how it was powerful.

Everyone saw it and they gasped to the scene. Dara smirk, as she thought two to go, then she face the other two. Dara reading the thought of two but she caught that the pther member will attack her also but her sister prevent it to happen. She smirk and continue her plan, as she eyed her next target Saemi :). She run to Saemi and throw a dagger again but this time Saemi was alert she thought that Dara might use the same tatic she use to Gyuri. Dara then taunt Saemi to fight her with a hand to hand combat, that Saemi gladly accept. Saemi kick and throw punches to Dara, she dodge it as she also return everything to Saemi. But Saemi can't hit Dara because she was fast as she was feeling weak as minute pass. Sunmi then try to attack them but Dara saw it and she put a needle on Saemi on her back neck, as she face Sunmi. Saemi fell on the ground , choking on her own blood, the blood is gushing out to . Dara then find any weakness of Sunmi, it was hard to fight her because she was covered in metal. She think a way to fight her off. Dara might use her power manipulation of metal, but they may think she had another power so she need to becareful. Dara then got a little gun hidden on her boots, it has a bullet that can get through any metal. It was a good thing they did a little research about all of the candidate they are going to fight. She eyed her target , before she shoot her in the head , and it was bulls eye blood stream out to Sunmi's forehead. Dara was finish , she was the one to finish it off to the others and it make the others irritatd that they lose to her. Dara then smile seeing that her other sister is still fighting them.

CL part of the Battle

As Dara got started ,and her enemy was a little distracted watching Dara she attack her first target throwing a dagger and it pierce to the leg of Yewon thus earning an attention of her enemy. CL then smirk, Hara flew to her and spite acid but she dodge it, as Yeeun make a ten duplicate of her to attack her, then Yewon remove the dagger but she was shocked the dagger has a venom and slowly she can feel it. CL got irritated of the tricks Yeeun use she throw dagger on every duplicate and it vanish as she dodge every acid that was Hara spite, while Yewon was stock on the ground as slowly the venom creep to her body. CL then got her gun, she also had one actually all of them had a hidden gun. She try to shoot Yeeun but the latter dodge it and Hara saw t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter