Soulful Seoul Nights

Accidentally sasaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello. Thank you for subscribing! I'm actually done with the story, just retyping it from scratch so i'll probably be able to upload the next chapter tomorrow. Watch out for it! THanks again and hope you enjoy.

 

 

 

 

   Three months. That's the total time I've spend in Korea and so far I'm loving it. Fast paced living and busy schedules, it was the perfect place to get my mind off things from the troubles back in the States.

 

   I liked the freedom too. I recently signed a short term contract with SM ent as a part time model which allowed me to easily appear on shows and do shoots while I'm taking a break from my actual job. 

 

    SM Ent. was one of the companies who put strict supervision under its employees but I got yourself none of that since I wasn't gonna work full time. As long as I wouldn't put the company's name in bad light they don't mind anything I did. I has a good name for myself as a model and a professional entreprenuer that bringing me under the company would cause a rise of stocks and new investors. Its a pretty win-win situation for me and the company.

    

I happily skipped through the exit of a broadcasting building, my collegues bidding their farewell. I bowed as well, showing my respect and gratitude for their hardwork.

 

"Y/N, want me to give you a ride home? Its pretty late", Jongsuk oppa asked.

 

    I smiled sheepishly. "You know going home for Y/N is her alone time. There's no way she's gonna accept your offer", Jung said as she put an arm around his neck.
    


    Its true, they always thought that the stubborn/ independent/ tryna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter