Chapter6 - Deal

Don't Go ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Haneul~       "Ottokae" Haneul squealed quietly, and tried to calm her flaming nerves down. Jongin was just there.. sitting on one of the white tables.    "Calm down.. calm down.. It will go just fine"   But how? Last time she gave him a lesson, it was a complete disaster. And she never expected this.   Haneul smoothed her hair and tried to twist her lips into a smile.   When she reached the table, Jongin looked up at her.   "You're here?" it didn't sound like he really cares.   Haneul sat on the opposite chair of his.   "Should we try to talk in English?" she said, hopefully he has forgotten about last time.   "I've been told I will have to double your lessons" Haneul went on, her heart beating like crazy under his pressuring cold gaze.   "Do what you want" he said "I'm not singing without my friends, as I said earlier"   "Jongin ssi, I really don't have an idea if you want to sing or not.. I told you already, I didn't even know you're.."   "An idol" Jongin continued "You know this is not what pisses me off? What pisses me off the most is that .."   "That?" Haneul held her breath when his face approached hers, and tried not to blink.   "That you are still here" he said with all the hatred he could find in his manly voice, then crossed his legs, leaning on the back of the chair.   Haneul breathed.   "I told you already" she said "I need this job"   "Quit! Immediately.. I'm not learning a word and if you stay, I'll make it seem like you're the worst teacher ever, so eventually" Jongin raised his arms, showing that this is hopeless "you will be fired"   "So the choice is yours" he continued when he saw Haneul hasn't reacted. "Quit or be fired"   Haneul wasn't sure what she wanted to do with herself, kill this boy, or his manager, or her uncle.   "I have another option" she slapped him with her sharp tone "I can call your manager and just tell him about.."   "About what?" Jongin laughed "What will you say? Jongin doesn't listen to me? You think this is kindergarten where kids don't listen to their nannies?"   "Well you've turned it into one"   "You're being absurd right now"   "Thanks to you"   Jongin stared at her continuously.   "Don't use that tone on me"   "Then don't force me to" Haneul was furious.   "Why do you need that job anyways? Just go be a teacher in a school or something" Jongin seemed more annoyed than her, even tho, he had no right to be annoyed. She was the one who received only crap from him and for what? For something that must to be done.   "I need it, why do you care? You don't even want to let me teach you, so what's the point of me telling you, you useless cabbage-head!" ok, now she regretted.   "What did you call me?" Jongin was dark as night.   "Nothing" Haneul answered grudgingly.    "I am not a cabbage-head, and I'm not nothing"   - No, you are both -  but she didn't say it. If she did, would he slap her? Or he was a gentleman after all? Well, she had no idea, and she certainly wasn't in the mood to test how far he can stay without losing his temper.   "I want to go back to Korea" she spit it out   "So just go, am I stopping you?"   - You're the only one who is in my way right now -    It was so sunny and the garden was so green. And the sun was so bright only to shine on that dark, mad wolf. Because that's what Jongin ssi looked like: an angry, cruel wolf. Such a pity for that bright sun to shine on something like him.   Jongin was looking at her expectantly.    "I don't have money" she felt like a complete beggar, but that was the truth. Her uncle was against her crazy ideas of getting back to Korea. Not after those debt-seekers almost killed her father. Not that he really cared about her.   "How much?" Jongin suddenly asked, and Haneul stared.   "What?"   Jongin took out his credit card.   "This can make miracles" he threw it on the table and pointed at it "Just tell me how much you need, and you'll be back in Korea. And you won't see me anymore. And I won't need to see you as well"   Haneul almost choked   "I don't take debts" she said, and when she remembered all the debts she had to her friends, a warm red wave flooded her cheeks.   "This is smart" Jongin slightly softened his tone "but that's not a debt"   "What then?" Haneul hoped he just doesn't say the next words   "Just take the money and don't return them"  OK, she heard what she was afraid he would say. "And don't ever get in my face again"   "Jongin ssi.. I'm not a beggar. If you think I have told you my intentions, because I'm expecting you to give me money, then.."   "Yah, I'm wrong, OK, then? I mean it's too obvious" Jongin took back his card and put it back in the back pockets of his light blue jeans. "Even if you tell me this is not what I think, you think I will believe you?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter