< House Crystalmist > < Intelligent Gem || Cha Hyerin/Herrianne >

< Wintercrest High of Sorcery and Wizardry Arts > || < APPLICATIONS: OPEN!!! >

Wintercrest High of Sorcery and Wizardry Arts
Entry Form

Personal Information
Username: Eyesmile-Jiyu (the link is on the author(s))
Nickname?: Ji to the yu♥ 

IC Personal Information
    

Name: Cha Hyerin/Herrianne
Age: 16 years old
Birthdate: February 17, 1998
Birthplace: London, United Kingdom
Nationality: Half-Korean and Half-British

Innermind
Personality: Hyerin or Herrianne is a highly intelligent and extremely logical student. She is also very hard-working and sensible. She is happy hanging around with her closest friends in Wintercrest. She always has an answer to something. She is very compassionate and is very selfless as well. She has an unwavering determination to stand up for what she believes in. Clearly, Rian is a bookworm and she reads lots of school books and story books as well especially detective, mystery and fantasy books. She is also very observant, great in planning and determined. She tends not to tell people her problems unless they ask. She would go to extremes to achieve her dreams. Definitely a GOAL digger. She combines impressive drive, high aspirations and a diligent approach to achieve her goals. She is very serious when studying but when she's not, she is actually very sweet and always has a smile on her face. She doesn't like it when other students bully her and her friends. She would stand up and give them a proper lecture and she would totally fight back. Do something bad to her or the people she loves then she'll give the death glare and not just that, she would really defend herself and the people she loves. Sorry but you've messed with the wrong girl. She may be sarcastic and can be quite mean when she's sick or when she does not feel good but she's a kind-hearted girl. She is very impatient and can be really stubborn too. She whines a lot of times.

She has a lot of wisdom and she is great in giving advices to people. She has a habit of scolding and correcting her friends. Herrianne always wants to learn and is very thirsty for knowledge. She is very considerate and helpful and sensitive but she tries not to cry and hides when she does. She is very responsible and has good manners. She seems very fragile but she is not at all because she is a black belter in Hapkido. She is like a gem or a jewel because she is naturally cute and her eyes are as beautiful as a gem. She thinks through her actions first before acting on an impulse. She is very optimistic but she can be pessimistic sometimes as well. She has a very good sense of right and wrong. 

Family Background: Her mom is British while her dad is Korean. She was born in London, United Kingdom and she grew up reading books especially the books she repeats the most which are the Sherlock Holmes and Faitytale books. She has two older brothers named 'Hakyeon or Hanley' and 'Seyong or Seth' and a younger brother named 'Sehun or Sterling'. She is the only girl. They get along more than other siblings but Sehun can be quite a troublemaker so sometimes he and Hyerin fights and bickers. Hakyeon and Seyong are very protective of their baby sister. Their family started as a middle or an average family. Her father was a very great wizard and her mother is great in potion making but she fought the evil alongside her husband and the other excellent wizards and witches. Once her dad took the job which is one of the top positions at the Council of Magic, they suddenly became very wealthy because her father was doing well in his job which is protecting the wizarding world from the evil and normal people.
Likes: Music, Books, Sweet and Sour Candies, Potions, Corn, Flowers, Gems, Pastries, Cats, Owls, Rings, Fashion, Games and Makeup.
Dislikes: Mean people, Evil, Heat, Getting sick, Heights, Death, Insects and Weird Potions.
Habits: Winking her right eye unconciously (ex. when thinking or drinking), Eyesmiling, Touching her hair, Tapping her wand on a hard surface, glaring when angry, whining, scolding and correcting people, Curling up when reading and Blowing her bangs up when pissed or exhausted.
Hobbies: Singing, Makeup-ing(?), Playing piano, Shopping, Doing her nail art, Researching online, Listening to music, Baking, Playing games, Hanging out with her friends, Reading, Sleeping and Eating Snacks.
Trivias:

- She calls up her parents when she needs some help in school or when she needs advice.
This is her necklace pendant which is given by her parents. It is a pink gem.
- She likes to buy pastries and share it with her friends.
- She loves raspberry, orange, strawberry, and cherry..
- Carries lots of candies with her.
- She, her brothers and her friends likes to spy and observe.
- She has a crown ring.

 

Outerworld
Family members:
Vixx' Hakyeon (Older Brother)

Myname's Seyong (Older Brother)

Exo's Sehun (Younger Brother)

Friends:
Jung Yein

Ryu Soojung

Lee Taemin

Kim Chanmi

Park Joy

Kim Minsu

Choi Junhong

Byun Baekhyun

Kim Taeyeon

Kim Jongin

Bambamie

Heo Youngji

Xero

Kim Yugyeom

Kim Yura

Best Friends: 
Nam Yemi

Jeon Jeongguk

Kim Kei

Your Prince/Love Interest: Bangtan's Jeongguk


Face claim/Appearance: T-ara's Jiyeon Lovelyz' Kei (my face-eu twin♥) :(

Schoolwork
Average grade?: A+
Student council or no? If yes, what position?: Vice President
School persona/title: Intelligent Gem
Wand that chose you: 

Pets?: 
Primrose


Sherlock

Last but not the least...
PASSWORD!!!

Yeppeun nai seumul daseotsal!
Yeppeun naui yeppeun nai seumul daseotsal!
Yeppeun nai seumul daseotsal!
Yeppeun nai baby im feeling so amazing~