Trip

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

---

A week had already passed in just quick. It was now the day for all the students to get ready for a week trip to China. Since you weren’t joining the trip, you lazily got up from your bed and join your friends for breakfast.

“Sooyoung-ah, what do you want us to buy for you in China?” Yuri asked. You looked up at them and paused, “Hmm.. anything. I’d be happy if you guys buy me anything from China.” you replied.

They nodded in understanding. Soon, the breakfast ended. Your friends went to take a bath and prepared themselves for the trip while you decided to sit on the couch and makes yourself busy on watching TV.

Hour later, your friends finally done preparing. They waved goodbye to you as you waved back and gave them a warm smile, assuring them that you will be okay when they’re gone for a week.

---

“Students, please be ready. We’ll all going to the airport after an hour. Kindly check if someone is missing. Thank you.” the announcer said.

Almost all the students were already there. The famous group in school EXO was also there.

Luhan looked around searching for you until he saw your 3 friends. He scanned your friends’ direction and saw no sight of you. He frowned.

“Where’s Sooyoung? I thought you paid for her for this trip?” a sudden voice asked. Absentminded, Luhan nodded and replied. “Yeah.. I already told her—” he stopped halfway just when he realized what the voice had said.

Luhan turned to his left and saw Kris. He gulped, “Yah! How did you know?” he asked. Kris shrugged, “I already told you that I know a lot about you.” he simply replied then went back to the other members.

Luhan made a face, *Why does he know a lot? I hate him being so smart!! Aish!*

Luhan ignored his friend and decided to approach your friends. “Oh! Luhan..” Seohyun gasped as he saw Luhan approaching them.

“Where’s Sooyoung?” he immediately asked. Yuri raised an eyebrow, “Don’t you remember? She already said she’s not going.” she snapped.

Luhan frowned, “Aish! I think she didn’t listen to me..” he mumbled but then faced the 3 girls again, “Is she at the dorm right now?” he asked.

The 3 girls simply give him a nod. After seeing their response, Luhan hurriedly headed to your dorm. The 3 girls titled their heads to Luhan and glance to each other, completely confused.

---

Knock! Knock!

A knock can be heard inside the dorm. You turned to the location of the door and titled your head. *Eh? Are they forget something?* you shook your head by that thought but then decided to approach the door.

Just when the door burst open, an unexpected figure greeted you. “Luhan?” you raised an eyebrow.

Luhan frowned at you, “Why are you still here? Didn’t I tell you to prepare your things for this trip?” he questioned.

“Mwo? I already said that I can’t go. I don’t have money to pay for the trip.” you said. “Who said that you’re going to pay for the trip?” he snapped.

You titled your head to him, “Eh?” Luhan rolled his eyes, “Just go and take a bath now then prepare your things.” he ordered.

“Wait! Wait! I don’t understand.” you said. “I thought you’re smart. Just go and prepare yourself, will you?” he snapped.

You shook your head, “Aniyo. Not until you tell me what’s going on.” you said. Luhan sighed, “Okay. I already paid for your trip so will you go and prepare now because you only have 45 minutes to prepare all the things you needed.” he reminded.

“You paid?” you gasped with wide eyes. Luhan rolled his eyes, “Aish! Just go prepare yourself now.” he hissed as he pushed you to take a bath.

With that, you did what he told you to do. Minutes later, you stepped out from the bathroom and then started to pack all the things you needed for the trip.

Soon, you’re done and went back to Luhan. “Is everything ready now?” he asked. You simply nodded. With that, Luhan grabbed your luggage to help you carry it. You gasped in surprise but you didn’t want make an argument with him so you just let him be.

---

“Everyone, get ready! We’re now going.” the announcer said.

“Wait! Where’s Luhan hyung?” Sehun said out loud, letting the others to hear it even the announcer. “Excuse me? Is anyone not here yet?” the announcer asked.

“Yes. Luhan hyung.” Sehun replied. “I’m here!” a voice suddenly shouted. All the students turned around and saw Luhan walking towards the direction of the students while carrying a luggage. To their surprised, they saw you behind Luhan as they let out a gasp.

Your friends immediately approach you. EXO did the same thing for Luhan.

“Sooyoung, what are you doing here with Luhan?” Yoona asked. “Yeah! That was exactly what we wanted to know.” Kai said.

“Ask him.” you said, gesturing Luhan’s way. Luhan shrugged, “She’s going with us.” he simply replied.

“How?” Lay asked. “I’d paid for her of course. She’s my bestfriend, remember?” Luhan said, raising an eyebrow. EXO nodded in understanding as Kris remained on his position, already knew that would be happen.

Your friends seem so happy to hear that you’re going for the trip while your feeling was hardly to understand. You couldn’t know if you would be happy because you’re going to China for a trip but after hearing the word ‘bestfriend’ from Luhan’s mouth, you suddenly felt disappointed.

“Is everyone here now?” asked the announcer. “DAE!” the students said in unison.

With that, all of you get on the 5 bus to use on the way to the airport.

---

Moments later, all the bus reached the airport. All of you went out and headed to the airplane.

The students started to search for comfortable seats. You were about to ask Yoona to sit next you but Kai already pulled her to sit next to him while Seohyun was sitting next to Sehun. Yuri was in between Xiumin and Chanyeol.

You let out a sigh, *I don’t think they are really happy that I’m here..* you pouted but then look for an empty seat. Luckily, there still lot of empty seats there.

You chose to sit on the seat across Yoona’s seat. You took the seat near the window so you can freely look at the view outside.

While you were busy staring at the window, you felt someone sat next to you. You slowly turned to your side as you saw the unexpected person sitting next to you.

   

   

   

   

“Kris?!”