Caught

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

---

Your eyes slowly open as the sun rays hit your face. It’s now time to get ready for school. As for the daily routine, you take a bath and ate breakfast with your friends. After that, all of you headed to your classes.

As for Luhan, he woke up early so Kris don’t need to wake him up and get a kick from him. Like Luhan did yesterday, he didn’t wear any perfume just to make sure that your hypersensitivity won’t attack anymore.

Kris was confused on his roommate’s sudden changed of action. He raised an eyebrow and asked, “No perfume again?”

Luhan turned to him, “Eh?” Kris nodded on Luhan’s uniform, “You didn’t wear any perfume today. That’s really new. I thought you like perfumes.” he stated.

Luhan, “I just don’t feel like to wear perfume today.” Kris look at him suspiciously, “Oh really? How come you didn’t wear any perfume yesterday too?” he snapped.

Luhan made a pause but then replied, “Just quit asking and let’s go.” with that said, he left Kris behind. Kris watched Luhan for a moment before he decided to follow.

---

“Hyung, you didn’t wear perfume again today?” Sehun suddenly asked as EXO started walking to their classes. Confused, the others stared at his direction also.

Kris was the one who’s looking at him with suspicious eyes. Luhan shrugged, “I just don’t feel like wearing any perfume.” he replied the same words that he replied to Kris earlier.

Kris rolled his eyes, “Don’t ask him. He will just give us a invalid response.” he said and started to walk. “Wait hyung!” Tao followed.

The others nodded then also followed Kris and Tao. Sehun patted Luhan’s shoulder. Luhan looked up and nodded. With that, HunHan followed.

---

The 3rd class fatly came. Luhan entered the classroom for the English subject which is his hate subject. No one in EXO have the same class as him so he boringly dragged himself inside the classroom alone.

Moments later, the teacher came in. “Mr. Lu.” she called. Luhan looked up by the sudden call. “Come here. I have something important to say to you.” the teacher said.

Despite of Luhan didn’t want to go in front, he can’t because his parents will surely know about this. Without a choice, Luhan slowly stood up and walked in front.

“Your parents called me just now.” the teacher started. Luhan frowned, “What did they say?” he asked in annoyed tone upon hearing his parents from the teacher’s mouth.

“They wanted to transfer you to another English class. They wanted you to attend the high class.” the teacher stated. Luhan stared at the teacher in disbelief, “Mwo?” he gasped, shocked.

“Don’t worry. You only need to attend high class when it’s time for your English class. Your parents are worried about you on this subject. They know that you’re weak in English. So, get ready. I’ll send you to your new class.” the teacher said.

Luhan wanted to argue with the teacher but he already know what will going to happen if he did. However, he grabbed his bag and followed the teacher on the way to his new English class.

Minutes later, they finally arrived. The teacher told to her co-teacher about Luhan’s condition. With that, the new teacher welcomed Luhan inside the classroom.

“Kindly introduce yourself please..” the teacher said as Luhan went inside the classroom. With a sigh, Luhan walked at the center then introduced.

“Annyeong! Lu Han-imnida.. I’ll be the new student in this class.” he said with no emotion.

---

You were busy staring at the window when your teacher went outside because of the new student for the English class that you were attending.

“Kindly introduce yourself please..” you heard your teacher said. You didn’t even care to look in front and just keep staring at the scenery outside the window.

“Annyeong! Lu Han-imnida.. I’ll be the new student in this class.” you suddenly heard a familiar voice introduced. You quickly turned in front and saw the no other than Luhan, the monster-jerk.

Your eyes widen upon seeing your new classmate’s face. “Okay, Mr. Lu please take the vacant seat next to Ms. Han Sooyoung.” the teacher announced.

You stared at your teacher in disbelief. While Luhan was surprised to hear your name. He looked around to search for you but then the teacher gestured your way.

Locking eyes with each other, Luhan headed to his seat next to you. As Luhan sat, you keep on staring at him, still in shocked.

Luhan gave you a death glare look as he noticed the other students staring at his direction. You quickly looled way upon seeing his monster looks.

“Everyone. Let’s start our discussion now.” the teacher announced as she started the topic for the lesson.

*Why is he here in our class?* was the thought that keep crossing on your mind. Just then, you felt your phone vibrated. You pulled it out and read it.

to: Sooyoung

Pretend that we don’t know each other.

from: Monster-Jerk

You glance at him but he motioned you to face the front. With a sigh, you faced the front and focus on the class.

---

Kriiiiing! Kriiiiing!

The bell finally rang for lunch time. You keep all your things and turned to go but you accidentally met eyes with Luhan. He ignored you and walked off first.

You made a face but then went out. You found your friends outside with wide eyes upon seeing Luhan exited your classroom.

“Sooyoung-ah, isn’t that Luhan?” Seohyun asked. You boredly nodded. “Why did he came out from your classroom then?” Yoona asked.

“He’s my new classmate in English subject.” you simply replied. “Mwo? But this English class is for the top students only. Even Kris didn’t accept here. How come Luhan did?” Yuri asked. You shook your head, “Molla.”

“Maybe his parents did. Remember, his parents have half shares in this school?” Yoona snapped. “Yeah, you’re right.” you said.

“Come on, let’s just eat.” Seohyun snapped as all of you nodded in agreement then headed to the canteen.

---

Hours had already passed. The classes finally ended. As always, Luhan excused himself that he will be late again for the practice with EXO.

EXO started to be suspicious by Luhan’s action. “He’s weird nowadays..” Lay commented. “Right. Why don’t we follow him?” Kris suggested. “You mean stalking?” Suho snapped.

Kris rolled his eyes, “If you guys didn’t like my idea, okay I’ll just go by myself.” he said and started to follow Luhan. “I’ll go with you hyung!” Tao said as he followed.

“I want to know about Luhan’s secret too.” Chen said then followed. Lay and Xiumin nodded in agreement as they followed.

“Hyung, we shouldn’t do this to Luhan hyung.” Sehun said to Suho. Suho paused but then said, “I think I want to know about that too.” with that said, he followed EXO-M. Kai also agreed to it.

Soon, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and D.O. agreed also. No choice, Sehun also followed his hyungs.

Luhan used the elevator on going up. Kris stared at the screen on what floor should Luhan going to. ‘5th floor’ it says.

“What? That high?” Xiumin gasped in disbelief. “I think we need to use the other elevator. Come on guys.” Kris said as the others followed him from behind.

“Sorry sir but you can’t use the elevator at this time.” the operator said. “I’ll call Luhan to fire you then.” Kris threatened. As he was about to dial, the operator stopped him. “Get inside now.”

Kris smiled, “Good.” with that, EXO went inside the elevator and went up to 5th floor. As the elevator slidded open, they stepped out and saw Luhan entered a classroom. Luckily, Luhan didn’t notice it.

They decided to follow Luhan inside the classroom but then stopped halfway. “Hold up and hide.” Kris ordered as he saw you hurriedly entered the same classroom that Luhan entered.

EXO were hiding on a good spot until the classroom finally click closed. Kris stepped out from his hiding place. “Who’s that girl?” Baekhyun asked. “Luhan’s girl?” Chanyeol snapped.

“That’s impossible. Luhan hyung don’t like girls.” Sehun snapped. “Who knows?” Kai suddenly said.

“Let’s go and check then.” Kris said as all nodded in agreement tgen headed towards the classroom.

---

“Am I late?” you asked Luhan as you closed and locked the door panting. Luhan shook his head, “You just came in time.” he said.

You let out a sigh, “Okay, let’s start.” you said and headed to the teacher’s table.

As you was about to start the session, both you and Luhan suddenly heard someone trying to open the door. You glance at Luhan in panic, “Eoteokhae?” you whispered.

Just then, you heard voices behind the door, “Hyung, it’s locked.” “Omo! Did they?” “Yah! Stop thinking nonsense.” “Luhan, are you there?” that was Suho’s voice as the other voices coming from the other EXO members.

Luhan stared at the door in disbelief, *What are they doing here?* “Who’s that? They know you..” you whispered. Luhan turned to you, “Hide.” he whispered back.

“Mwo?” you whispered. “Just hide here. Palli!” Luhan said as he pushed you under the teacher’s table. Without a choice, you obeyed him.

Luhan took a deep breath before approaching the door. EXO scanned the classroom and saw no sight of a girl. “What are you guys doing here?” Luhan asked.

“Just wanna check where you always going during our practices. What exactly you’re doing here in this classroom?” Lay asked.

Luhan shrugged, “I just want to be alone for a while before attending our practices. That’s all.” he quickly replied.

Kris raised an eyebrow, “Oh really? That’s all?” Luhan raised an eyebrow also, “Yeah, that’s all really. So guys, can you please leave for a moment. I’ll attend our practiced later.” Luhan said, trying his best to shoo them away.

“I told you, hyung has no secret. Come on, let’s just give him time to be alone.” Sehun snapped. *Yeah.. Sehun, convince them to leave..* Luhan thought.

“Yeah! I think Sehun was right. Let’s just leave.” Suho said. EXO was about to leave when Kris suddenly spoke, “Hold on. I think I already saw his secret.”

EXO stopped and turned to Kris. Luhan stared at Kris in horror. Kris smirked and started walking to the teacher’s flatform.

Your eyes widen in horror as you heard the footsteps coming nearer and nearer to you. *Omo! Don’t let them see me..* you hoped.

Kris finally stopped in front of the teacher’s table. You could see his legs just in front of your eyes. Your heart started to beats faster in panic.

Just then, Kris easily lifted the teacher’s table and placed it aside, revealing your figure. “Mind explaining what this girl is doing here with you?” Kris said as he crossed his arms across his chest and narrowed his eyes to Luhan.

Both you and Luhan gasped in disbelief.