A new chapter

Lily- A story of rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Becky wished she could have stayed in England after her graduation to spend time with her grandparents. However, the actress needed to attend several awards shows and events before the end of the year.
The Armstrong family succeeded at escaping the girl's stalkers once again.
Rawee booked a flight for the 4 of them the following day and used the fake names to buy two pairs of tickets on separate flights.
Becky went back to Thailand with her father while her mother traveled with Richie.
Some obsessed fans were at the airport in Bangkok when mother and son arrived and got absolutely confused for not seeing their idol.
The 22-year-old made a post on her IG to thank the mamis who watched her graduation and tweeted a couple of pictures with similar intent.
Other than that, the young artist promised herself to stay away from social media to avoid stress.
Easier said than done though.
Three days later, the brown-haired female fell into temptation and saw several people commenting about some blurry pictures in England, at her Campus University.
Someone guaranteed they could recognize Freen under any circumstances. And pointed out that the brunette was watching Becky's graduation while hiding behind a tree
The same fan posted another picture and wondered if the artist could have gained that much weight from stress or if she was pregnant.
At first, Becky laughed at those silly speculations.
But then, she kept thinking of the orange lilies.
To make things worse, the blurry image did look like Freen a lot, which raised a huge doubt in the girl's mind.
" What if she decided to start a family? I could see happiness on her face back in May. Freen...is it possible that you really wanted to be with that guy?"__ The brown-haired female tortured herself and succumbed to the tears she had been holding for a long time.
The older girl never mentioned any involvement with their former colleague and Becky could see that the video spread on the internet to end the brunette's reputation was manipulated.
But now, some of the things said by the trolls didn't seem so absurd.
The Thai actress vanished from the planet and some of her mysterious and rare posts might be linked to that man.
Gathering the courage to voice her paranoid thoughts to Irin, Becky confessed she was afraid.
The singer shook her head and laughed at the whole situation.
__ Bec, P'Freen was in love with you. Even a blind person could see. Don't be silly.
Suddenly, the 22-year-old widened her eyes and gasped
Becky was staring at her phone and her friend frowned.
__ What is it?
__ Her Instagram stories...is a picture of a baby's hand.__ The Thai-British murmured in shock.
Shrugging, the singer declared:
__ P'Freen could be trolling the trolls. Or it's a friend's child. Come on, Bec! She is famous. How would someone like one of you get pregnant and keep the secret for 9 months?
__ I don't know. Maybe vanishing from the world...
Iring exhaled and replied:
__ Hm...Really? 9 ing months and not a single soul caught her? What about her mother? Isn't the lady in Thailand? Can you imagine her leaving her daughter alone in a moment like that?
Shaking her head, the beautiful girl spoke in frustration:
__ Honestly, nothing fits Freen's personality. The whole disappearance is too weird.  But how should I know? It seems I don't know her at all.
Irin massaged her best friend's shoulder and suggested:
__ Stop reading those troll . It will only hurt you and make you sick. Sooner or later, the truth is revealed.
Kicking the sofa, the actress declared:
__ I'm not sure I can handle the truth, Irin. If she is with someone else, I...
Staring at her best friend, the singer decided to be blunt:
__ Sorry, Bec. You kinda told her to leave your life. Even if it was not your true intention. Plus, the two of you were always so ambiguous...No clear confession. If she moved on, you will have to do the same.
A few tears rolled down the brunette's face.
__ I always pictured Freen carrying...my baby. That's not fair.
Irin got emotional too and hugged her best friend.

__ x __

Flashback- February, 2024

Freen called Becky's mother and asked if the older woman was alone.
Understanding that the girl wanted privacy, Mrs. Armstrong walked outside her condo.
__ Rawee, I'm sorry to bother. But...
__ Hey, when did I lose the privilege of being called mom?__ That calming voice sounded a bit hurt.
The actress sighed before speaking:
__ After all the pain I caused, I thought I had lost this privilege.
__ You caused nothing. Don't be a fool.
The 25-year-old released a tiny laugh before getting back to reality.
__ Mom, Nam did something unexpectedly crazy and I don't know the best way to handle the problem.
__ Nam? What happened?
Freen hesitated and then opened up:
__ She told Becky she wanted to get pregnant and needed some eggs. The thing is...That idiot knows I dreamed of having Bec's child.  You also know what was the plan before the scandal...Anyway, your daughter is too caring and naive and she donated the material. Should I contact her and say that moron lied? Would you become the guardian of the eggs and keep it in case Bec needs it in the future?
Rawee listened to the whole narrative and remained silent for a couple of minutes. Then she said:
__ Honey, you girls love each other. You waited for her in respect for the family. Use the material. She needs Nam around and if you tell her, things are going to be difficult.
Taken aback, the actress confessed:
__ Mom, I don't know if I can handle a baby now. I'm so lonely and lost.
__ A child will change your life for the best. Would you accept my help?
Freen thought of the Thai-British girl and her cute grin and her absence hurt deeply.
__ Sure, Mom. What do you have in mind?
__ Where are you now?
Hesitating for two seconds, the actress replied:
__ In the Netherlands.
__ Oh, I see that my advice about the English classes served you well.__ The older woman commented with tenderness in her voice.
That made Freen smile and she replied in a soft way:
__ A mother's advice is always worthy.
Rawee got emotional and her voice cracked:
__ So listen to Mom carefully. I'll talk to Nam to get the contact of the clinic and fly with the material to meet you where you are. One of my friends is a doctor. She'll help us out. Send me your current location and wait for me. Trust me, darling. Everything will be fine.
The 25-year-old inhaled and exhaled before asking:
__ Mom, how can you be so sure? If I step into Thailand, my worst nightmare comes back. You know what is gonna happen. There is no way I can hide a pregnancy. And later on, a baby.
__ Just keep trusting me. I have the perfect plan. And I'll support you until I die.
Despite her reluctance, Freen heard Becky's mother and they finished their call.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter