Old habits die hard

Lily- A story of rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Freen prepared a meal to please Lily, Maggie, and Becky.

The elder was impressed with the brunette’s dedication.

Even though the artist had studied the movie script, walked Fluffy, taught her daughter a school lesson, and played with her, the young woman still managed to do the groceries and make a feast for them.

__ Darling, you must stop doing everything on your own. I came to help. And Becca has 2 functional hands too. __ The old lady scolded sweetly.

Puzzled, the granddaughter came from the restroom and asked:

__ What did I miss?

__ Freen made us this superb meal after doing everything else: taking care of the house, dog, kid, and you. What a wife from the last century. __ Maggie teased them.

The 27-year-old tried to suppress her laughter, but she failed miserably.

Pretending to be unfazed, the dark-haired female called her child and instructed her to wash her hands.

When Lily came back, Freen spoke in her softest tone:

__ Mummy made your favorite dish. Now sit beside Becky so that she can help you cut your meat.

Surprised, the brown-haired one glanced at her former friend and her eyes sparkled.

Maggie watched Freen observing Lily’s interactions with Becky.

The elder couldn’t stop beaming because she saw love in its purest form.

When they finished eating, the Grandmother declared:

__ Now it’s time you do something useful, Becca. Clean up the table and do the dishes.

The actress nodded and stood up to follow the elder’s instructions.

The 5-year-old also left the table and went to brush her teeth.

Freen couldn’t relax and leave everything to the Thai-British female’s responsibility.

The 31-year-old told Maggie to get some rest and discreetly followed her co-star.

Becky was standing in front of the sink counter, trying to figure out where to begin with.

The brunette smiled, grabbed an apron, and approached the young woman from behind.

__ Here, nong. This shall keep your clothes dry.

The gorgeous actress forgot to breathe because her co-star spoke near her ear and she could smell that attractive scent.

Becky let Freen put the apron on her and murmured “Thank you, P’Freen”.

“Focus, Becky. Look ahead and wash the dishes.” __ She told herself.

However, the Thai artist was still there and the younger one was getting anxious.

Laughing, the handsome woman asked:

__ G, Bec! When was the last time you washed some dishes? Relax! Use that glove, get rid of the excess dirt, and put the plates in the dishwasher.

Giggling, the younger one commented:

__ To be honest, I rarely use real dishes. Unless I’m visiting my parents. And I don’t wash the dishes there.

__ Well, you don’t have to do it if you feel uncomfortable. I’ll do it.__ Freen was about to replace the pretty female.

Becky held her former friend by the shoulders and smiled cutely:

__ Nana Maggie was right. You’ve done too much. We are roommates now. Lemme take care of you and our little one, too.

“Our little one. Why is she so cute?” __ Freen sighed deeply and stepped back.

She held her heart on the way to the living room.

Her stomach was filled with millions of butterflies.

The artist looked for her daughter and invited her to draw and paint.

Half an hour later, Becky joined them while lamenting:

__ Oh, I am terrible at that. Glad you are as talented as your mummy, Lily.

The 5-year-old beamed while replying:

__ It’s okay, Becky. I’m not good at singing. We all have a special talent.

The two adults exchanged a look filled with affection and the 27-year-old whispered in Freen’s ear:

__ She is so you.

The dark-haired one whispered back:

__ Believe it or not, she is a mix of us both. Completely random. I didn’t mold her thoughts. She is who she is.

Rubbing Freen’s back, the actress affirmed:

__ Maybe that’s what the universe wanted.

The handsome woman locked eyes with her co-star and they forgot everything else for a brief second. But then, their cute child spoke enthusiastically:

__ Mummy, look! I draw Becky. Is it good?

The duo gave attention to the little girl and avoided each other for the rest of the evening.

__ x __

The thing about everyone who ever worked or interacted with Freen and Becky when they were on a project or spending time together was that they would see those two merging into one automatically.

After 3 days of shooting the movie as archenemies, Freenbecky popped.

The older one was more efficient than Becky’s P. A. And if she was not in front of the camera, Freen was making sure the Thai-British drank water, ate something or even put on sunblock.

Meanwhile, Becky was always checking if the brunette was not stressed or having an anxiety crisis.

The 27-year-old would get out of her way to make jokes that could bring a smile to Freen’s face.

They started mirroring each other without even noticing. And their outfit choices screamed couple.

In fact, the general belief on set was that the duo was having an affair.

Two weeks after the shooting, they showed up on location in the company of Lily and Becky’s mother.

The director, who used to be discreet and respectful, whispered to his assistant:

__ Are they a real couple? Because I could bet on my two kidneys.

The younger one giggled and replied:

__ Don’t know. Rumor says so.

__ Well, it doesn’t really matter. Those two are amazing actresses and adorable kids. I’ll protect them as much as I can. Keep the media away. __ He declared and went back to work.

The weather changed and the production team was free earlier than expected. Becky saw Freen wrapping her own jacket around Lily.

She walked toward them and asked:

__ P’Freen, aren’t you cold? The temperature is so low.

Shaking, the brunette smiled:

__ I am. But this cute penguin is growing too fast. Her coats don’t fit anymore. You guys go home and I’ll drop by the mall to buy her new outfits.

__ Let’s send Mom and Lily home and I’ll go with you. __ The shorter one pulled her co-star by the arm.

The Thai artist laughed and rehearsed a protest:

__ Bec, you get sick easily. Just go with them. I can handle the situation quickly

. __ No. I need some thicker clothes, too. Besides, I’m not the only one who gets sick easily. __ The Thai-British raised her eyebrow while insisting.

Rawee smiled at the view of the stubborn duo and intervened:

__ Darling, Becca is right this time. I’ll stay with my grandchild and you two buy everything you need.

Pouting, the 31-year-old mumbled jokingly:

__ Have you bribed Mom to agree with you?

The brown-haired one while they walked toward the parking lot:

__ The same way you did with my entire family? I should do that to your mom when she comes.

Freen beamed and they let Rawee and the little one get into the vehicle first.

Lily kissed both women when the driver parked in front of their current house and exclaimed with a naughty smile:

__ Behave, girls. Yah will punish you otherwise.

Rawee nodded in agreement, and the actresses laughed.

__ Mom, lock the house. If you need anything, just give us a call. __ The brunette re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter