28. Sweet Revenge

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Another chapter with #08 on it. ^^ Since I gave it to Luhan last time.. Sehun will have it now. ^_^

 

 

“Nari, do you think your Sehun is not in the right mind today?” Eunji suddenly asked. You chuckled before you answered. “Why’d you ask?” You two were walking back to your classes now since the lunch is over.

 

 “Well because he NEVER treated us before—you’re an exception, but you see he paid for OUR lunch. Is he okay?” you bumped her shoulder and smiled. “Ofcourse, you silly. I think he’s just in a great mood today.” You snickered.

 

 

 

 

[Earlier]

 

“Good Morning Auntie!” Sehun’s father can rarely be seen in their house, so usually you’ll only see her mother. “Good morning to you too, sweetie. You seem so early today …and you brought breakfast.” She beamed, knowing the reason why. “Yes, auntie. But I’m sorry I couldn’t share this.” You sadly told her. “I know kid,  now go upstairs.”

 

“Can I?” you asked Mrs.Oh. “Ofcourse, sweetie. I’ll be in the garden, let me know if you’re leaving, okay?” you nodded at her. Mrs.Oh is such a nice person. She may look a bit older since she acts like a mother all the time, but if you get to know her, she’ll treat you like a friend.

 

 

When Mrs.Oh is gone, you sneaked in the kitchen. “Oh, agasshi, good morning!” Soojung greeted followed by the other maids. “Uh, can I get a glass of water...with Ice?” Soojung nodded and quickly went to the fridge, she prepared it and hand it to you.

 

 

---

 

 

You reached Sehun’s room. There he is, sleeping peacefully. You tiptoed to his side and placed down your things in his desk. You opened the box of cake and light the candles.

 

After preparing, you held up the glass of water and crouched down beside his head. Without warning, you poured the cold water in his face, since you’re a kind person; you only poured half of it.

 

 

Sehun’s eyes popped open and his arms flew everywhere. He reached for his blanket and pulled it up to dry his face. When you couldn’t contain it anymore, you let out a giggle and that’s when he saw you. “YAH!!”

 

Before he could launch on you, you quickly grab the cake and held it up. You shut your eyes and cover your face with it, in hope to stop the angry cat.

 

 

And it did.

 

 

You slowly open your eyes to peek on what’s happening and saw Sehun looking the cake with happy eyes. You straightened yourself and smiled. “Happy Birthday Hunnie.” You pushed the cake nearer in his face. “Wow” was all that came out of his mouth.

 

“Faster, make a wish!” you urged him. He closed his eyes and clamped his fingers together and blew the candles aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter