One Shot

Eyes

In the world today, Kpop has been trending globally.

K-pop, where dreams are spun from melodies and passion burns brighter than the stage lights, and one of such Kpop groups is Red Velvet.

Red Velvet, with their infectious energy and undeniable talent, has captured the hearts of fans around the globe, transcending borders and barriers with their music.

But behind the glamour lies a story untold—a tale of friendship forged in the fires of adversity, of dreams pursued with unwavering determination, and of love that knows no bounds.

A friendship consists of five women.

Irene, the stoic and enigmatic leader, hid a world of emotions behind her composed facade, her gaze revealing depths unknown to those around her.

Seulgi, the quiet yet determined dancer, poured her heart and soul into every performance, her movements speaking volumes where words fell short.

Wendy, with her warm personality and golden voice, brought harmony to their melodies, her laughter echoing through the halls of the dance studio.

Joy, with her infectious laughter and boundless energy, led the group with a bright smile and a playful spirit.

And Yeri, the youngest and most spirited of them all, added a touch of mischief to their adventures, her laughter ringing like music in their ears.

As they journeyed through the highs and lows of their careers, they found solace in each other's company, their bond growing stronger with each passing day. But amidst the journey of their celebrity status, they too faced challenges that tested their friendship.

It was during one particularly grueling tour that tensions began to rise within the group. Long hours of rehearsals and sleepless nights took their toll, and petty disagreements threatened to tear them apart. Irene, ever the stoic leader, struggled to keep her emotions in check as the weight of responsibility bore down on her shoulders. Seulgi, usually the voice of reason, found herself at odds with Joy, their conflicting personalities clashing like thunder in the night. And Wendy, caught in the middle of it all, desperately tried to keep the peace, her efforts going unnoticed amidst the chaos.

But amidst the turmoil, there was one thing that remained constant—a silent understanding that transcended words. It was in the quiet moments shared between performances, where their eyes met across crowded rooms and fleeting glances spoke volumes. It was in the way Irene's gaze softened whenever she looked at Seulgi, a silent acknowledgment of the bond they shared. It was in the way Joy's eyes sparkled whenever she caught sight of Wendy, a reflection of the warmth that radiated from within her. And it was in the way Yeri's eyes danced with mischief whenever she teased them all, a reminder that laughter could heal even the deepest wounds.

As the tour drew to a close and they stood on stage together one final time, bathed in the glow of the spotlight, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together. For in the language of their eyes, they had found a love that transcended words—a love that would carry them through the darkest of nights and the brightest of days.