Thief

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You can do this Eunbi,  you can do this

 

The latter tells herself through the mirror in her bathroom and slaps both sides of her face.

 

By now Eunbi has managed to memorise what she wanted to say to Sojung.

 

If she wanted to write it all out in the form of a letter, it'll probably exceed a thousand words.

 

no.

 

A thousand words aren't even enough to scratch the surface of what she wanted to portray to the older.

 

Because you can trust her when she tells you, that what she prepared... she absolutely poured her heart out for.

 

Because that's what Sojung deserve.

 

That's what the A-lister needs to know.

 

Eunbi's heart.

 

No, who is she kidding... Sojung practically already has Eunbi's heart.

 

She's a thief, so stealthy, Eunbi doesn't even know when Sojung took it.

 

But alas, even if Sojung stole it... not even the older herself knows of it yet... and today Eunbi will make it known to her.

 

She'll make sure Kim Sojung knows just how much of a thief she is.

 

___

 

 

Another filming session ends per usual.

 

Just another normal day and a normal end to it.

 

And like any other normal day, by the end, people would pack up and leave.

 

But for quite some time now, that has not been Sojung and Eunbi's norm.

 

Sojung, leading the charge, would usually grab Eunbi by the wrist and lead her to an unoccupied room on the set.

 

And to neither's surprise that was once again what happened today.

 

Locking the door behind her, she didn't even think twice before capturing Eunbi's lips instantly, holding the younger girl closely and gently as if she is the most precious little gem in the world...

 

Because... whilst Sojung wouldn't admit this to anyone... Eunbi is the most precious gem to her whom she just wants to selfishly keep in her possession forever and just admire it all by herself...

 

With sweet innocent kisses turning more and more aggressive by the second, 

 

Neither of the two realised that there was a chair in the room or when Sojung slowly got pushed onto it with Eunbi on her lap, practically straddling her waist.

 

Their lips never dare leave each other once throughout all of that.

 

The word that Eunbi had once been so fearful of... the one that she's buried deep down her chest... it would always seem to dig it's way out to the surface whenever Sojung would kiss her and today was definitely no different.

 

As Sojung kisses her...and then make trails of kisses from her lips... to her cheek and then her neck... Eunbi could practically feel that word blooming in her chest...exploding like fireworks...

 

Love... she feels the love that was once buried deep down by confusion, now spread across her entire body...

 

and for once... she doesn't think she can stop it.

 

"Sojung.." Eunbi attempted to call out.

 

"So-" her words were muffled into the A-lister's lips...

 

"Sojung!" 

 

"mhmm?" The older responds, trying to capture Eunbi's lips once more.

 

And even though the shorter wants nothing more, she dodges the kiss and went straight in for a tight embrace, which the older gave back instantly.

 

With her head on Sojung's shoulder, dangerously close to the latter's ear, she finally founds the courage to speak.

 

"What are we..?" she whispers next to the older's ear, sending a shiver all over Sojung's entire body at first.

 

But after that... sensing no response from the older, not even a single movement.

 

Eunbi leans away from Sojung's shoulder to look at her face.

 

"What are we Sojung unnie... what do these kisses- any of this mean?"

 

She continues to ask.

 

And she would honestly be lying if she said she wasn't starting to feel anxious at this point from the other's silence... from Sojung's eyes... they looked hesitant at first but then they shifted... shifted into something Eunbi has never seen before.

 

They were emotionless...

 

After another brief couple of seconds pass, the A-lister finally answers in the most nonchalant tone Eunbi's ever heard.

 

"Practice."

 

It was just a simple word, so vague yet so specific...

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter