Chapter VI

「Love Vision」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VI

 

 

I came out of the room checking whether anyone was around, then I closed the door gently behind me without a sound.I walked silently in the direction of a melody from the ball room and watched my feet take steps across the glossy tiles, qicker and qicker .The melody gently flows through my veins and swirls in my head as i get closer .

 Arriving at the end of the hallway I turned right into a narrow corridor and found a massive wooden door. From behind i could hear voices, laughter and the gentle melody in the background. I hesitated a little but i could hear his voice out of all the people in that room.I found it odd ,the fact that i simply couldn't chase him away from my visions and my mind.I kept thinking and thinking, i didn't realise the door finnaly oppened. As in a trance I pushed the grand door and stepped in a large hall, brightly lit and full of people.

 The music soared through the air like an eagle on an up-draft, taking with it the very souls of the listening audience. They ascended together in a magical flight to the heavens, a breathtaking melody of orchestral exuberance. It was a shared journey that held them spellbound in rapt silence. I took advantege of that silence to find the figure that danced trough my memory but i couldn't propretly look trough the crowd .At one point a tall person dressed in a black suit turned his head sharply towards my direction .In front of me was a large table covered with a white silky material that fall to the ground so I quickly got under it hoping to get out of here unnoticed .After a few minutes I raised nothing less than the silky meterial that touched the floor to have a peek at the people around me.

Graceful dressed people were scattered in small groups throughout the room drinking champagne and carrying conversations.Somewhere on the opposite wall from where I was sitting I noticed a high platform. In the middle of that platform was the throne where the great king was gracefully sitting, he was a tall man who looked to be somewhere in the 40s.

 He had a harsh face crossed by a few deep wrinkles. The right throne was almost as adorned as the king's .The chair was carved of a fine oak, crested with several jewels and decorative metals forming an elegant coat of arms.

There he was , Kai.

He carefully watched the dance but got bored shortly after, maybe bothered by the strong lights and annoyingly loud music he closed his eyes massaging his temple. Once he opened his eyes again, that's when i realised all the breath taking features from my vision,they where exposed in front of me like an open book.He had me in a trance once again and i watched mesmerised as he swirled the wine from a fancy looking glass and slowly brings it to his plump lips.His hair was like like a midnight wave-"What are we looking at?" I heard a deep voice behind my back and I jumped a little managing to lightly hit the table with my head making it shake slightly.

I placed my hand on the person’s mouth and waved the other one signaling silence.I listened to the sounds around me trying to detect if someone noticed us. I breathed relieved after a few moments and finally turned at the person who scared me.I froze. Immediately as I saw his face my eyes widened in shock. He was part of the Exodus, the one with large ears that was unusually tall.I pulled my hand away from his mouth and quickly apologized 'i'm screwed' i thought biting my cheek. A moment later his lips curling into a smile and a small snigger escaped from his throat.

"It’s fine" he said looking at me, still amused. "Do I look so scary? I’m not as bad as them." he said, nodding toward the area where Kai , Sehun and Luhan were seated. "Anyway , what are you doing? I thought that they don't allow the newbies here." he stated and his eyes turned suspicious. "I just got lost." I lied blushing a little bit and his suspicion vanished away immediately.

He was intimidating me with his big eyes who were constantly fixed on me, not letting a single spot unexplored of my face. And i'm pretty sure my eyes where nervously looking around.

"Ah, poor girl" he exclaimed."Then should I led you to your room?"

I gulped ,slightly confused at his unusual emotions but i nodded shortly after, he sure was friendly.He then took me by my wrist and pulled me after him, getting both outside the ball room through the same massive door I entered a while ago. He headed me through some twisty corridors and we finally arrived in front of my room.

"Well, here we split. It was nice meeting you up close" he ciriped happily and sighed at the awkward smile i gave him "Take care of you and don’t leave your room without a companion.It would be a shame to  get lost again and bump into other people. They may not be as nice as me" he said with an awkward smile almost mirroring me. He almost took his leave but I stopped his movement by grabbing his long coat."Your name?" He smiled again then looked at me with the same large eyes."Chanyeol,  I’m Chanyeol . The elf dude." he said pointing at the long ears behind his hair.

"Thanks chanyeol" I said fidgeting and finally let go of his coat."By the way, you have beautiful features."He said out of the blue and a grin was vaguely shown upon his face, then he his heel and went in the opposite direction with big steps leaving me with a doubtful look on my face.

‘That was one hell of a strange m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter