Chapter 5

Wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Wonderwall[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]" Are you going somewhere after this? " Zitao asked , while I was writing the lectures down on my notebook. " Aren't you going to write at least something on your notebook? " My eyes landing on his open notebook , which is empty and clean. " Aish , " he closed his notebook , and stared at me again , " At least answer my question , Rina ". Once I was done with my notes , I closed my notebook and faced him , his gaze never leaving my face. " Well , yes. I have something else to do today after the class ". Knowing that I needed to attend my first day of job later , when my class ends. " May I come with you? " his hands clasped together , as he begged like a kid. " Why would you? Go with your friends " I stood up as I packed my books into my bag , and leave the class , leaving Zitao. " Hey, wait for me! " his footsteps cluttering behind me. 


I hurriedly walked out of the hallway , and I'm almost there at the gate of the school , hoping that Zitao wouldn't catch up with me. I deeply exhaled, when my foot reached the edge of the gate ,finally outside the school ; but I knew that he's still around there somewhere , probably still looking for me. A strong , awful smell can be smelled around my area , and I knew it was the smell of a cigarette ; he was smoking. 


" You can't smoke here , especially around school's perimeter " He raised a brow , and let out a smoke out from his mouth , smelling more of it. " Did you hear me? " I asked , as he continued to smoke. " I said- " my words being cut off. " Don't tell me what to do , brat " his hands on the gate of the school , trapping me in between his arms. " If you're going to tell it to the head principal like a kid, go on. I won't stop you " I could still smell the cigarette lingering in his mouth, the nasty smell of it. 


" Looks like someone is into Rina " them whistling out , as he dropped both of his hands down. " Sehun , I didn't know that you liked Rina " patting his shoulder , as he nudged his hand away. " Oh , someone here is a bad boy " Xiumin said. " Have her if you want ; I don't care " Sehun throwing away his cigarette without putting the fire off , leaving me. " Where are you going? Leaving her so soon? Aw , that wouldn't be fun " Luhan gripping onto Sehun's shoulder, as he tried to push Sehun towards me but failed. Sehun threw a fist at Luhan , and solid smack was heard. I was totally taken aback , when everything turned out into a fight. I saw Sehun being out-numbered by the three of them: Luhan , Xiumin , and Kai. But Sehun , he managed to fight back. Everything stopped when the gate monitor yelled and ran towards us , knowing what was happening. " " Kai cursed , when they saw the monitor running towards us. " Run " Luhan said , doing what they were told by Luhan , as they ran fast. 


" Is everything alright here? " the monitor said , eyeing the both of us: Sehun leaning against the wall , his lips busted and bleeding, while I was just horrified by the scene. " What in the world happened? " Sehun glaring at me , while I just stand there not knowing what to do. " Kindly explain what happened , Miss? " his hands on his waist , demanding for an answer to his question. " It was just a fight , sir , a typical one " He nodded slowly , and headed towards Sehun. " We need to treat your wounds " he holds Sehun on the arm , but he just nudged it. " I'm fine , I don't need any treatments " leaping off from the wall , getting his bag , which was laid on the ground. He walked pass me , and whispered , " This is all your fault ". 


My fault? How did it become my fault? He threw a fist at him , and that caused all the fight. Why would it become my fault? I never even imagined that that guy would be such a pain in the . I didn't even expect for him to act that way , when I just only warned him about his freaking cigarette.My thoughts ended , when the train came to a halt or stop. I got off from the train , and checked my wrist watch , thanking the Lord that I wasn't late yet. I walked fastly in order to be on time , as I walked pass through the enormous crowd in the plight of stairs. Once I reached the café, the customer wasn't that plenty , so it was quite a relief. " Oh , you're here already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter