Chapter 1

My Breakfast Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous :

Jessica's POV

But when i want to go, i hear Luhan's voice is screaming and it is "thank you breakfast girl" after i hear it, i answer "your welcome" with a small voice and then i walk to my class with a happy smile on my face.

 

Luhan's POV

I continue to eat and eat until i finish every single thing and i drink the milk, after my mouth is clear i scream a thank you for my breakfast girl. I wish i can see her and say thank you in front of her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One POV

EXO is practicing for their new coming basketball tournament next 2 weeks, so they must have some extra practice everyday after the class is end. Jessica looks at Luhan and the rest is so tired then she know what to do. So she walk to the mini market near her school and buy drinks for all of EXO, and she buy bubble tea for Luhan because this is his favorite drink. After she buy all of the drinks, Jessica back to her school.

 

Jessica's POV

When i back to school, i go to basketball court and i can see EXO is still practicing so i immediately sneak in to members room and put the drinks into Luhan's Locker but i serperated Bubble Tea from the others. This is for my Luhan, i put a sticker on it and after that i rush my self to out from the room or i'm busted.

 

This is the sticker kkk it's cute right? (forget it) 

 

No One POV

As Jessica's predicted, EXO is finished their practice and walk to members room. Luhan open his locker and he surprise to see a bag of drinks and a bubble tea serperated from the other drinks. Chanyeol and Baekhyun look at his locker and rush to him "hey hyung, you buy this all to us? wow thanks hyung" said Chanyeol as he pick 2 drinks and give one to Baekhyun. "thanks hyung" said Baekhyun. "Hey guys, Luhan hyung buy us drinks, check it out" said Chanyeol and all EXO grab their own drinks. Luhan still silent and he look at the cute sticker, he smile because he know this is from that breakfast girl. She is so caring not just for him but for the rest of his friend. 

"i wonder who is she" Luhan mumbled at him self "and this stil cold" he said. "Hey.. this is still cold" Luhan said to the rest of EXO. 

"of course this is still cold, this is cold drinks you know" Sehun said with his poker face.

"it's not like that Sehun, i am with you guys all the time, so it's impossible for me to buy this drink and for your information, this drinks is still cold" Luhan said. 

"so do you think there's someone put the drinks into your locker?" asked Suho. 

"yes, and it's her" Luhan said with smile

"you mean that girl who always give you breakfast?" asked Kris

"yes it must be her" Luhan said as he run out from the room, he looks around and no one is there, for nth times he disappointed again.

Luhan looks at his bubble tea with sad eyes "who are you? why you always hiding from me?" Luhan said with a sad voice and he back to members room. The half of EXO already  take a shower, they just have 3 bathroom. Kris, Suho, Chanyeol, Baehyun, Xiumin and D.O already finished their shower while now Sehun, Lay and Tao  are the next. 

 

Luhan's POV

I'm still thinking how to make that girl want to show her self... ah i know.. i will write a note to her, i will ask her to give me her breakfast by her self because i want to say thank you to her "yes Luhan you are so briliant" i said to my self proudly. I take out my pen and sticky note from my bag and start writing.

 

Dear Breakfast Girl,

Annyeong, thank you for you breakfast

But i think you don't have to do it again

Because i want to...

 

"Lu! it's your turn" Sehun said as he already finished his shower.

"wait a minute i still want to finish something" i said to him but Kai pull my hand and push me to bathroom. 

"you must hurry, remember we have to visiting our sick manager hyung" Kai said to me

"ah yeah i forgot" i said as i rush my self to bathroom and i just put my unfinish word to my locker i will continue this later. 

 

No One POV

But unfortunately Luhan forget about the note as they are in a rush because it's rainy day. 

 

The next morning Jessica as usualy go to members room to give Luhan his breakfast with a smile on her face. She open the locker and she can see a note.

 

Jessica's POV

As i open the locker, i can see a note and i can tell that is Luhan's hand writing. I see that was wrote to Breakfast Girl. Wait!! Breakfast girl? Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter