Episode 1

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Shin hye POV

I look at my wrist watch. Its 8.30 am. I guess that squid have learn some lesson here. Because I hate him. The most. Lol. The class since quite. Yeah, we're waiting for the 'Queen' to enter the class. She got the name for her attitude for sure. 

Slowly, the hall door opens. I smirk to my bff, Suzy. 

"Yah. Do you have done what I ask you to do?" I make my devil face.

"Of course..! Let see her reaction and make the video viral on youtube. Hee.." I nodd to her. Well, we're naughty girl and the SNU's Students knew who are we. 

My eyes keeps following 'The Queen' movement. She walks and suddenly stop infront of me. I said INFRONT OF ME. Gosh. I must controlled my acts. She look down on me. 

"Miss Park Shin hye." 

"Yes mem. Do you have anything to say to me?" I give her my best speech. Suzy is laughing quietly beside me. I glared at her. 'Yah, I can hear your devil laugh.' 

Yong hwa POV

I park my bicycle. Well, Thanks to the Lady, I'am in sweat now. Gosh! I looks at my watch. 

"Aye.. I'm late." I runs with all my heart to the study hall. Its 8.40 am and I know, my merits might being minus from this hell late. Closely to my targets, I runs with all mighty.

Bump!!

"Auch.." 

"Yah, squid. Palli. Your Lady is being in the centre of the class." I quickly rise and put my spec back. My black eyes looking deep to Jonghyun. 

"Neh? Arasseo. Gumawo Jonghyun-ah." I patted his shoulder and run to class. 

****

Shin hye POV

I rolled my eyes. 'The Queen' look at me in furious. I looks at her. Gosh, while I'm looking, her make up look nasty. 

"Waeyo, Miss Lee.. Should you continue the class..? We're so eager to meet you.. Right class?" My classmate nodds together. I'm holding my laugh. Its hurt because I need to release it. 

"Fine. I'll just see you after this class. Okay, class. I will continue with the last chapter. Shall we start the class?" 

"Yes mem." All together raise their voice. I holds my laugh and sitted back. Suzy pull my body and crack her laugh slowly. She whispered to me. 

"I can't wait to see her reaction." I whispered back to her.

"Just put the camera in mode. We're going to see a Queen Shouting."  Suzy do as I say and I smirk devilish. 

I watched 'The Queen' leading her way to the chair. Slowly.. One.. Two.. Thre-

Kcak! A sound of door opens. 

"Andwae!!" Everyone shock by his shout. Yeah, the squid shout. Heol. I glared him death glare. Aish! 

Yong hwa POV

I knew it. She like this kind of prank. I walk to the lecturer and quickly pull her hand. 

"Excuse me, Mr Jung Yong hwa..!" Not any words can describe the situation. I just show to her, a bunch of glue on her seat. Imagine that, she in her pensil skirt being stuck on the damn chair. 

"How... Miss Park Shin hye! Meet me now at the Lecturer's Room. Right now!!" As the 'Queen' thanks me later. She smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter