LOVE BLOSSOMING?

Will we ever get along?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica stood in the same spot staring at Tiffany while Sunny and Taeyeon disappeared from their sight.

 

Something is wrong... Tiffany doesn't seem like herself..

 

Jessica slowly walked towards TIffany and brought her into her embrace.

 

Tiffany silently stood there a bit shocked when Jessica hugged her, slowly wrapping her arms around Jessica's waist.

 

"I know you aren't okay.. If you feel comfortable you can tell me, it doesn't have to be now." Jessica mumbled

 

"Okay Jessi~" A light smile appeared on Tiffany's face.

 

"We should go home~ it's getting late!" Jessica said and looked at the time.

 

"Okay but will Sunny and Taeyeon be home?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Yes! Are you the new neighbor?" Jessica asked.

 

"Yes but I moved here couple months ago, was just in a different department~ so Taeyeon and Sunny are our neighbors?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Yes because somehow our apartments are next to each other." Jessica answered looking at Tiffany.

 

The two started to walk home, Jessica's gaze was focused at Tiffany making sure she is okay..

 

When they appeared in front of a large building, Jessica walked in, followed by Tiffany.

 

Both of them greeted the security guard and he told them, Sunny and Taeyeon already returned.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter