I thought that was a joke

Staying at unknown's house
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

{Ban's POV}

“MANAGER-OPPAAAAAAAA!!” I was startled by the yelp of the girls inside the van. I look at the bat that is on my grip, to the corpse lying on the street and to a man who lost his consciousness.

Oh.

.

Corpses

Are

ing

True.

 

[flashback]

I was on the van, watching Toy Story 2, covered with blankets and pillows. I feel like a hobo with all the plastics and cans scattered around me. I’ve been here outside of the concert hall for almost 1 hour and my urinary bladder is about to explode any time. I was about to leave the car for a while when my phone buzzed. A message from Papa Ben?

 

'I know you’re a bad kid, but every time you will leave your car make sure you’ll bring the bat that I hid under the sheets behind the driver’s seat, it’s for your safety. Drop by here at the store before you go home after the concert. Say Hi to Junie for me. Okay? Bye.' I smiled. Who knows that these 45 years old texts someone like He’s only 19. And I forgot that I gave him my spare car key. Dumbo Ban.

 

Grabbing the bat from its placed, I rushed towards the car door. . I really need to go the bathroom now

..

..

..

“PLEASE DON’T PUSH EACH OTHER!!” a shout from the outside said.

“PLEASE, CALM DOWN EVERYONE!! WE NEED TO  LEAVE THIS PLACE SAFE, SO EVERYONE STOP RUNNING AND PUSHING”

What in the world is happening? I twist the knob and look at the exit. WHY ARE THEY RUNNING?

I popped out from the Comfort room and I can see the chaos at the main entrance and exit. People are running, panicking, shouting, pushing and I can see the desperation to leave the building on their faces. I seek for my phone in my pocket to call Junie, but the sad thing is I forgot it in my car. I headed to another exit in a rush with my bat on my hand. Why did I park my car too far from the concert hall again? I run as fast as I can and I can see my car few meters away, at the side of my car, which is another car, I see bunch of girls and a guy. One by one, the guy guiding the girls to enter the vehicle, as soon as the girls are completely settled inside the car, I saw another man walking towards their place, the guy who helped the girls was grabbed by the man who popped out of nowhere. The man who just came looks like a wreck, his clothes is covered with red stain, his face is pale at his hair is a mess with a smudge of red something near on his mouth, he looks like a zombie.

zombie.

ZOMBIE

OH .

As soon as I realize what it is, I rushed to the place and swung my bat as hard as I can, hitting the oh-so-zombie straight in his face.

“MANAGER OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”

..

..

..

..

“m-ma-manager?” my soul that was roaming around the parking area a while ago return on its place when a lady spoke. I look down and I can see two bodies lying on the concrete floor. I trembled.

“Sooyoung, help Yuri to get the manager inside the van” a raspy voice from the blonde intruded in the dead atmosphere. I can sense the shocked mixed with firmness in every word that left in . They are foreigners? They are Koreans? Good thing I studied languages from different countries because of my job.

 A black haired lady with a charismatic eyes and tanned skin got out from the van, shaking followed by the tall and slim lady. I set myself a side, I lean on my car clutch my left chest.

Dugdug.

Dugdug.

Dugdug.

Dugdug.

(Sorry for the lame sound effects)

My heartbeat and breathing is irregular so I try to calm myself by shutting my eyes and catching my breath.

“Thank you” I heard someone. I open my eyes and saw a lady smiling and her eyes shapes like a crescent moon. She bows and I awkwardly bows back. I open my car and get inside; I didn’t close my car door just to hear their conversation as I was looking for my phone.

“Unnie, what now? I’m scared. Should we leave this country now?”

“I’ll call the manager-unnie. We still need their guidance for our safety.”

“ughh.  Sica go and get manager-oppa’s phone”

“why sunny?”

“Just do it. Look for the call logs then give it to me, okay?”

“are you sure about this sunny?”

“Yoona, stop crying everything will be alright.”

“But tiffany unnie...”

“Good thing someone help us.”

 

My hand reached my phone that is under the sheet and I rushed to the driver seat, still not closing the door of the van. I start the van and walk get out from the van. I need to call Junie.

“Junie!”

“SIS!”

“Junie where are you?!”

“Sis, I’m with a new  friend, I sent you a message that I will ---” I cut her off.

“Junie, where are you?! Tell me where you are and I will pick you up. It’s not safe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter