2PM Rated - Ongoing

Banana_Dream's Republic of 2PM @MyStories

Titel: Coming Home

Characters: Chansung ♥ Wooyoung

Chapters: 4+

Plot:

Home. It's a simple word yet it can mean so much. To put it simple; it's a place where you can sleep and eat. A house; a place that you own.

Home can be everything and everyone. 

However, Home can also mean something different. For me Home is the place I belong. The place I feel safe and loved. For me it doesn't have to be a house, for me the word Home means Family and Friends. Home can be everywhere, but for me it isn't 'real' without the people I care and love the most.

Special Thanks To: taekeybb for the poster & 2PM2PM2PM for having birthday (lol)


 

Titel: The Slave

Characters: Chansung ♥ Junho / JYPNation Cameos

Chapters: 5+

Plot:

Are you scared of things you don’t know? Yes? Well, many are. It’s not a crime.

However, the way you handle those situations are the most important. Just because you don’t know the unknown, doesn’t mean it’s evil or threatening.

Would you judge something or someone just because they aren’t like everyone, just because they aren’t like you?

Here, in my country, they do. They call them the lower race, scum or slaves.But what gives them the right to do so? What gives them the right to play god? They should realise that those creatures are more god-like than they’ll ever be…

Special Thanks To: --acatalepsy for the poster :)